Rogan: UFC not booking Nick Diaz is a 'criminal underuse of a valued asset'

Rogan over estimates the Diaz bros as draws almost as much as the Diaz bros do.

When did Nick last win a fight? Most casuals nowadays probably don't even know there exists a Diaz besides Nate.

Nick last win in 2010 lol.

That said...get him in there...title shot any division.

Considering Nicks current predicament I think Joe may have got his underuse and criminal in the wrong order.

Pretty sure UFC arent going to book any fighter that is currently defending domestic abuse charges.. (regardless of whether nick is innocent or guilty)

thats funny i was going to make a joke about holdol but doubted u knew that it was. it was a risk
Well with that year of pharmacology I had to take I guess you could say I have heard of it.

How do you book a dude in his current legal situation
Volkan was booked and fought, while his case was on going.

Back on topic.. If Zuffa Boxing was a legit reality late last yr or early this yr, Nate vs Conor 3 and Nick vs Bisping or Masvidal, both fights under a boxing rule set and in the ring, would have been a good way to start off Zuffa Boxing and possibly be a decent sized ppv buy card in doing so. But instead the UFC tries to get Nate to fight Woodley or GSP.

How are people ignoring the fact this dude could be going to prison for a while?

Can’t book dudes that don’t want to fight

Diaz is just had a fight in the womens division!

and will be sure to have many more in prison.

his last win was 7 yrs ago calm your tits pothead

Lol Rogan must be pretty retarded if he believe the UFC hasn't done all the they can to book both Diaz, considering the whole GSP MW title run, Lesnar, May/Mac things UFC would die to have both Diaz bro booked, they both are just entitled bitter divas at this point.

Stick at doing drugs Rogan

Yep. The UFC is obligated to offer each Diaz 3 fights a year. They, the Diazs, keep turning the fights down.

Nick will be in prison but Nate has some promise left as he will run out of money eventually and need to buy more black t-shirts.

maybe if they didnt turn down fights they would have fought by now. fact is nick has been mentally checked out of the fight game for like 6 years now, pretty much since condit beat him. that decision really sent him into a downspiral and he stopped giving a shit after that point. gsp fight he got gifted off of an L and lost every round - he didn't do fuck all in that fight.

and then the silva fight neither guy did jack shit but at least anderson threw some strikes. nick literally just taunted for 25 minutes like it was a wrestling game and you keep pressing the d-pad to taunt and shit lol. he has no interest in actually fighting anybody, he just wants to show up and collect the dough and con people into thinking he's gonna engage with his opponent. i have no interest in watching him ever again.

Rogan has fried his brain smh .. Diaz is looking at a felony for beating his gf .. yea let’s book Diaz for a fight ..

Back