Rogan: UFC not booking Nick Diaz is a 'criminal underuse of a valued asset'

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“I’m going to go out on a limb here, I think the lack of the UFC talking Nick Diaz into a fight—I know he’s crazy and he knows he’s crazy too—that is a criminal, criminal underuse of a valued asset.” Joe Rogan said.

“I think if you wanted to have a giant pay-per-view right now you’d have Nick Diaz on it. Fuck he’s a huge star, so is his brother. But they haven’t fought in forever.” Rogan added

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/990253/Joe-Rogan-Nick-Diaz-Criminal-Underuse-Asset-UFC-News

2JGbw.gif

Criminal underuse or underused criminal?

What are they going to do, hold a gun to his head and give him an offer he can't refuse?

I mean maybe the Fertittas would do that, but WME doesn't work that way. Nick doesn't want to fight. He's allowed to not want to fight.

Last edited:
Dana just spent over a million on his kids birthday. Diaz needs to understand that UFC can't pay him what he's worth right now.

Yeah Frogan, its not like either Diaz has been turning down all kinds of fight since forever.

How do you book a dude in his current legal situation

Something tells me that Nick isn't the easiest guy to arrange a fight with

Im tired of this diaz guy, he is a diva

Used to like Nick and Nate until they turned into entitled whiny bitches.

“Dont be scared homie!”

*Refuses anything but McGregor/title fights*

Does the casual fan even remember Nick Diaz...

Dana just spent over a million on his kids birthday. Diaz needs to understand that UFC can't pay him what he's worth right now.

Exactly, junior needs to snort some expensive coke off of strippers asses. So tough luck on paying the rent bro.

it could be crimnal to force a man to fight for entertainment. there are real risks in that octocage

Hogan should man up and accept a UFC fight to help boost PPVs

Stop with this Diaz talk... he isn't coming back.

Back