Rogan speculates that Conor was on coke live in air

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.
A
person who has done it has a better judgment imo. I can tell easy in pubs who has on it
Rogan is never tried it. clueless imo

Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine and amphetamines in an out of competition sample, which was considered an arbitrary finding, yet USADA elected to release the information, regardless.
If Conor McGregor was in fact a frequent cocaine user, don't you think USADA would have picked up on that by now and equally embarrassed him?
So fucking dumb, nothing like hearing someone that knows zero about drugs talk about it. You know how fast coke goes out of your system man? Go do a line an get educated.

So fucking dumb, nothing like hearing someone that knows zero about drugs talk about it. You know how fast coke goes out of your system man? Go do a line an get educated.
I actually looked it up to be sure, and according to my findings cocaine does in fact remain detectable in a person's blood for several hours after ingestion, obviously depending on the amount and manner of administration. Between 10 - 48 hours to be exact.
Considering that fighters are tested randomly and very regularly, I maintain that USADA would have probably detected trace amounts of cocaine in one of Conor's samples, if he was indeed such a heavy duty cocaine user, as suggested by many.
Just think about it, Jones popped for cocaine in an out of competition sample, that was collected in the morning.

Last edited:
I actually looked it up to be sure, and according to my findings cocaine does in fact remain detectable in a person's blood for several hours after ingestion, obviously depending on the amount and manner of administration. Between 10 - 48 hours to be exact.
Considering that fighters are tested randomly and very regularly, I maintain that USADA would have probably detected trace amounts of cocaine in one of Conor's samples, if he was indeed such a heavy duty cocaine user, as suggested by many.
Just think about, Jones popped for cocaine in an out of competition sample, that was collected in the morning.
Dude you don’t even know what your talking about. Jones tested positive for Cocain metabilites, not cocain. He had been doing it for years and evaded direction for how long? They fighters are not tested as regularly as you think, they can go months between tests out of competition. Just because someone uses doesn’t mean they will get caught. Did you ever think Werdum would get popped? Odds are he didn’t just start using at 40. You are just a Conor dick rider with zero knowledge of how USADA operates and want your boyfriend to be clean.

giphy.gif

This IS a man on coke or some type of amphetamine....Holy shit.

Rogaine being Rogaine.

Connie should crack him for spreading these kind of rumors.

I Pot head calling a coke head black.

Whether he is or isn't on cocaine, lets acknowledge one thing: they had a 12 hour flight from Ireland to think about this, so it wasn't just a rash decision because he was high. I think what really happened is UFC arranged it to plant the seed between Conor/Khabib and hype that fight up, but Conor took it too far, they were probably just supposed to make a scene but not actually hurt anyone or damage property.

Joe just said with Steven Tyler that he's never done coke so how does he know? It's one thing to be around it, but you don't get an actual understanding unless you've been on the substance enough to know.

Btw if anyone hasn't seen it, that podcast is a super fun listen. Highlights include Steven Tyler calling Joe a normie and Joe hiding his butthurt. There's another instance too where Steven tells Joe he loves him and Joe get's all insecure and starts looking at Jamie and shuts it down with an awkward "this is weird".

War Steven Tyler!!!

No, I work in a maximum security prison and there are people there who Conor would shit his pants around, and rightly so. If you think his skills automatically translate into winning every prison fight then you're extremely misinformed. As for how many killers kill grown men with their bare hands: more than you think, and just because they used a weapon doesn't mean they had to, and doesn't mean they won't against him. Conor would be a trophy punk and prospecting for the first group that would take him. He would be exploited for his money, his fame, and end up fighting for people he doesn't even like, against people he has no personal beef with, for someone else's profit. His best chance of survival would be to start hanging with a gang and teach the lessor members aspects of fighting to pay his way through. At that point they'd probably throw him in segregation which is what he'd want to begin with.

As for them being scared, they aren't scared to be shot, they're not going to be scared of Conor, and if by any means he did kick someone's ass, he'd be wise to be scared for his life until he left that place.

Sod off with your white knighting prison scumbags.

I don’t think you know what an MMA champion would do to one of those plebs 1 vs 1.

sad to hear, cocaine is a filthy drug

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.
it is easy as pie to spot someone on coke friend. i dont think you are around it very much if it all

I’m not saying it’s obvious McGregor is not on coke, I’m saying he’s not an addict. The idea of being on a massive coke binge and then hopping on a private jet to Brooklyn, with no body trying to stop him, based upon a coke dream is pretty extreme.

I’d suggest it’s a lot more likely that he was pissed with the artem thing and knew it would make good promo as well.

Anyway, coke is extremely prevalent in celebrity circles and he has been known to mix with people that have been jailed for dealing drugs, so i’d be surprised if he had never dabbled, just like masses of people that go out clubbing at the weekend.

But yeah, Rogan has been making it increasingly hard to enjoy listening to him of late.
No one in the right mind would do something so careless, as to get there teammate kicked off of the fight card.

Conor is a self absorbed prick, but I wouldn’t even put that on him.

it is easy as pie to spot someone on coke friend. i dont think you are around it very much if it all
Ive done far more than most people. I have spent a lot of time in mexico and columbia.

Sod off with your white knighting prison scumbags.

I don’t think you know what an MMA champion would do to one of those plebs 1 vs 1.

Lol, you think it would be 1 v 1? You have no clue....

Back