Rogan speculates that Conor was on coke live in air

MANLET DETECTED

giphy.gif
Basement dweller detected.

Uh except that in this scenario the "killer" would be the one scared unless he was some massive guy who still would have a good chance of getting his ass kicked by an elite MMA fighter. How many "killers" kill grown capable men with their bare hands. When we talk about killers these days we talk about cowards who use guns or other weapons to do their dirty work for them. I dont see Conor being intimated by anyone unless they were part of a gang that had a massive presence and influence to the point where at any moment Conor would have to worry about any one of them attacking him at any moment.

My point was that he probably felt like such an outlaw until he met a real crazy person. What I said probably didn't even happen since celebrities get special treatment in jail, but he probably realised how stupid that whole thing was after he got handcuffed.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.
Lol what, of course there is no proof and it’s just speculation

Did he say “I know he was on coke” or did he say “that was a coke move”

It must be nice to have extreme views on absolutely everything. It cant just be "great athlete" it has to be "once ever in human history athlete". Has Joe ever heard of middle ground? "Conor acted strange" nope! "Conor was on coke!" "Jones took PEDs" nope! "His cocaine was tainted with PEDs "

And they say Bravo is the conspiracy nut, lol.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.

Rogaine butters his bread based on people listening to and giving a shit about what he says.

There is no incentive to be measured in his comments or ensure that what he is saying is correct.

He is a microcosm or everything that is wrong with the Information Age.

All these dorks denying Conor and coke have never been around someone doing that shit. This gif right here shows Conor acting like a person typically acts when they are on coke and the focus of attention.

He was on coke live in the air?! Sounds like LSD to me. <45>

Joe just said with Steven Tyler that he's never done coke so how does he know? It's one thing to be around it, but you don't get an actual understanding unless you've been on the substance enough to know.

Btw if anyone hasn't seen it, that podcast is a super fun listen. Highlights include Steven Tyler calling Joe a normie and Joe hiding his butthurt. There's another instance too where Steven tells Joe he loves him and Joe get's all insecure and starts looking at Jamie and shuts it down with an awkward "this is weird".

Uh except that in this scenario the "killer" would be the one scared.

No, I work in a maximum security prison and there are people there who Conor would shit his pants around, and rightly so. If you think his skills automatically translate into winning every prison fight then you're extremely misinformed. As for how many killers kill grown men with their bare hands: more than you think, and just because they used a weapon doesn't mean they had to, and doesn't mean they won't against him. Conor would be a trophy punk and prospecting for the first group that would take him. He would be exploited for his money, his fame, and end up fighting for people he doesn't even like, against people he has no personal beef with, for someone else's profit. His best chance of survival would be to start hanging with a gang and teach the lessor members aspects of fighting to pay his way through. At that point they'd probably throw him in segregation which is what he'd want to begin with.

As for them being scared, they aren't scared to be shot, they're not going to be scared of Conor, and if by any means he did kick someone's ass, he'd be wise to be scared for his life until he left that place.

20 something athletes with millions of dollars do cocaine. Check out the NFL.
I dunno why Sherdoggers go all white knight on the situation.

Man that Gus interview was boring lol. Love Gus but no more podcasts for you.

Rogan high again.

But to be fair my first thought was hoping Conor wasn't holding when all that went down.

lol. Did you read the title of the thread?
And you're calling others shertards.
Of course i read the title, i also ellaborated why its a stupid move by rogan. Very irresponsible. You're a mod, i expected more.

News to people living under of rock. Everybody does coke. Fucking everybody

Lol what, of course there is no proof and it’s just speculation

Did he say “I know he was on coke” or did he say “that was a coke move”
No he didnt but speculating to a very broad audience is just stupid.

Anyone that thinks he doesn’t use coke has never tried it or been around people who use it. It’s obvious as fuck.

and?Why not. Coke is great. Bums don't do it that's why I like it.
And brings out characters in peopl
chuck was on mad blow in day

Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine and amphetamines in an out of competition sample, which was considered an arbitrary finding, yet USADA elected to release the information, regardless.
If Conor McGregor was in fact a frequent cocaine user, don't you think USADA would have picked up on that by now and equally embarrassed him?

Back