Rogan speculates that Conor was on coke live in air

<{danawhoah}>
OMG, a rich young man doing coke?? Can't believe it, in what world do we live, fellow sherdoggers ?

I would be VERY surprised if Conor doesn't have a nice time w/ with expensive hookers and coke.
How do you party TS ? With mountain dew and a computer ?

<Goldie11>
Lol. More like this

So what?
And.. Speculation is always subject to being wrong, anyway.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.
Didn't DW speculate the same thing? It's not as if there's a record of professionalism here.

It looked like a mob mentality move. He had probably been talking shit all the way there to his 15 friends that were with him, so when he got there, he had to do something crazy. Khabib didn't come out and let 15 people pound on him, so Conor had to improvise and break a window. The end.

Was he under the influence of drugs? Maybe. It's a long flight from Ireland. I think the mob mentality is plenty to make him throw a dolley at a bus though, and he probably felt pretty badass until he was getting handcuffed for something so stupid.

Can you imagine that?
Killer: what are you in for?
Conor: i threw a dolley through a bus window.
Killer: oh yeah? That's real cute.
Conor: what'd you do?
Killer: i killed a bunch if people.
Conor: gulp.

I'm not defending it, but it seems like cocaine can be a MMA fighters best friend. Energy, weight loss, etc.

"Dude", no offense, but please don't make statements if you don't know shit about the subject.

Cocaine isn't in any way as addictive as base cocaine (crack). The physical dependance with crack is huge. For cocaine, it's debated (my past of long term abuse tells me: no, the addiction is """only""" psychological).

But hey, enlight us with your wikipedia knowledge pal...

Spoken like a true cocaine addict

All natty, Connie doesn't seem personality wise to touch the ya yo.

Seems like he was upset his bestie got confronted... Hopped on a plane to help out.

Him and his buddies just got carried away.
Not planned or anything... And yeah, no dopamine 2 agonist type synthetics/drugs.

Its a podcast and people are complaining about Rogan giving his opinion on a fighter who has through his erratic behavior become in love with cocaine and narcissistic entitlement.

I just gave my opinion, I haven't given him a blood test.

Next sherbros will be saying Chuck or Jones didn't fall in love with the powder either

It looked like a mob mentality move. He had probably been talking shit all the way there to his 15 friends that were with him, so when he got there, he had to do something crazy. Khabib didn't come out and let 15 people pound on him, so Conor had to improvise and break a window. The end.

Was he under the influence of drugs? Maybe. It's a long flight from Ireland. I think the mob mentality is plenty to make him throw a dolley at a bus though, and he probably felt pretty badass until he was getting handcuffed for something so stupid.

Can you imagine that?
Killer: what are you in for?
Conor: i threw a dolley through a bus window.
Killer: oh yeah? That's real cute.
Conor: what'd you do?
Killer: i killed a bunch if people.
Conor: gulp.

Uh except that in this scenario the "killer" would be the one scared unless he was some massive guy who still would have a good chance of getting his ass kicked by an elite MMA fighter. How many "killers" kill grown capable men with their bare hands. When we talk about killers these days we talk about cowards who use guns or other weapons to do their dirty work for them. I dont see Conor being intimated by anyone unless they were part of a gang that had a massive presence and influence to the point where at any moment Conor would have to worry about any one of them attacking him at any moment.

Its a podcast and people are complaining about Rogan giving his opinion on a fighter who has through his erratic behavior become in love with cocaine and narcissistic entitlement.

I just gave my opinion, I haven't given him a blood test.

Next sherbros will be saying Chuck or Jones didn't fall in love with the powder either

Bro, he had an 8 ball on the ride to Brooklyn.
Imo, and then some.
Imo.

hqdefault.jpg

Lmao @ people crying professionalism

giphy.gif

Haters know where they can plant their trembling lips.

Conor is more of a UFC mascot than a fighter anymore. Who cares if he likes nose beers?

It must be nice to have extreme views on absolutely everything. It cant just be "great athlete" it has to be "once ever in human history athlete". Has Joe ever heard of middle ground? "Conor acted strange" nope! "Conor was on coke!" "Jones took PEDs" nope! "His cocaine was tainted with PEDs "

You see, Joe takes "Alpha BRAIN", this gives him a transported mind, something that the everyday man does not possess. It might seem silly what he is saying, but when you have the mental faculty that Joe Rogan is blessed with, you will probably see things others don't. That is just my take on it.

Back