Rogan speculates that Conor was on coke live in air

WTf wants to watch a 10 minute video just to find one quote? Especially one with Joe "I agree with who ever is across the table so long as people like me" Rogan.

He says it would have been worse if it hit Rose rather than Chisea. Seems kinda sexist.

It must be nice to have extreme views on absolutely everything. It cant just be "great athlete" it has to be "once ever in human history athlete". Has Joe ever heard of middle ground? "Conor acted strange" nope! "Conor was on coke!" "Jones took PEDs" nope! "His cocaine was tainted with PEDs "
Because he has smoked himself retarded in a relatively short period of time.

Yup, I find coke actually makes people quite friendly, if annoying.
Yeah, no doubt, really chatty and allows them to drink more because the stimulant has a sobering affect.

I mean, obviously some people can get aggressive off it, just like some people on booze, but hardly ‘let’s fly across the world and smash up a bus’. It’s not going to drastically change your personality unless your fiending.

Yep, everybody that acts what his perception of out of the ordinary is must be on cocaine. He should work for TMZ or a tabloid newspaper.

https://www.evergreendrugrehab.com/drug-information/signs-of-cocaine-use.php
  • Agitation or anxiety
  • Increased enthusiasm or exuberance
  • Lack of inhibition/overconfidence
  • Restlessness or hyperactivity
giphy.gif

"Cocaine makes you feel as though you're "on top of the world". Cocaine has ego-boosting properties that make you feel invincible, which, when coupled with drinking, can create a dangerous concoction of inflated sense of self."

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.
lol. Did you read the title of the thread?
And you're calling others shertards.

Watching and listening to Rogan in that clip .. I can't help but think that Rogan is the one on Coke while live on air or he has a cold .... sniffle sniffle ...

With the amount of unsubstantiated bullshit that rogan chats it’s a wonder that he hasn’t been done for libel.

And the way that Rogan loves to overstate how much a relatively mild stimulant can completely change your personality is pretty hilarious.
Obviously people can get hooked and go a bit nuts, but it’s hardly in the realms of crack and meth and it’s pretty obvious that McGregor is not a coke addict <Lmaoo>

How is it obvious?

"Dude", no offense, but please don't make statements if you don't know shit about the subject.

Cocaine isn't in any way as addictive as base cocaine (crack). The physical dependance with crack is huge. For cocaine, it's debated (my past of long term abuse tells me: no, the addiction is """only""" psychological).

But hey, enlight us with your wikipedia knowledge pal...

Dude. Duuuude. It’s the same drug with the same receptors in your brain. Crack is just diluted cocaine. You can probably get addicted more cheaply, but it’s the same fucking chemical, it’s the same addiction.

Societal factors are another story.

Dude.

Holy butthurt Cocainor fanbois

It's ok, Conor blows lines. It really is no big deal and you don't need to white knight for him.

Holy butthurt Cocainor fanbois

It's ok, Conor blows lines. It really is no big deal and you don't need to white knight for him.
Exactly.It's bloody obvious to anyone who's been around a late night bar scene and i got no problem with it at all. Like booze, there are people that can't handle it and act rationally.
Maybe he was like Rampage and had 'too many energy drinks'.

Of course he was on coke, only Mcnuthuggers are in denial that their sexual hero is a junkie.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.

Loose lips sink ships? Oh no, Rogan might sink a ship.

You make a cokehead move, you might be called a cokehead. That's the consequences of making a cokehead move.

Back