Rogan Snips

to+wong+foo.gif

Well, how are Wesley's finances nowadays, anyway?

Rogan has done a very good job at carving out a tough guy persona.

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. He is a "gym guy." If CM Punk fought in the UFC, Joe Rogan could have fought too, but he is not a fighter.
does Wesley Snipes have any actual fights in his career?

Rogan does

does Wesley Snipes have any actual fights in his career?

Rogan does
They are both not fighters. However, Joe Rogan could have fought in the UFC if he had wanted to, and he is involved with the UFC, and this is a UFC discussion forum. So, I am making comments about Joe Rogan.

Shut up you clown. He was down to fight Snipes back then.

How does that clip disprove anything?

Why didn't Joe Rogan fight in the UFC? Because he is not a fighter. There are 6 year old children doing tae kwon do competitions, it doesn't make them fighters.

Your points are pretty retarded. Do you always come off as a dumb ass or is it just this instance?
This is the response of a fanboy with no legit counter argument.

Joe Rogan says things like "I could of fought in the UFC" on his podcast. Dude, you are involved with the UFC. You have been involved since your early 30's. If CM Punk fought in the UFC at like age 42, then you are putting up a facade saying things like "I could of fought in the UFC." hahaha

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. He is a gym guy. If a guy like Dan Kelly is tape is knee with duct tape and beat Rashad Evans with half a leg, what excuse could Joe Rogan possibly have for not fighting in the UFC?

He is NOT a fighter. That's all it comes down to.

the real matchup is Joe Rogan vs Edgy Brah. No kicks allowed no twisters allowed and the referee must be alex jones

This is the response of a fanboy with no legit counter argument.

Joe Rogan says things like "I could of fought in the UFC" on his podcast. Dude, you are involved with the UFC. You have been involved since your early 30's. If CM Punk fought in the UFC at like age 42, then you are putting up a facade saying things like "I could of fought in the UFC." hahaha

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. He is a gym guy. If a guy like Dan Kelly is tape is knee with duct tape and beat Rashad Evans with half a leg, what excuse could Joe Rogan possibly have for not fighting in the UFC?

He is NOT a fighter. That's all it comes down to.

Nah, it's more or less you being a hater and having some sort of under lying fixation with Joe. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you're wrong.

Saying he's not a fighter but a gym warrior is simply an incorrect statement. The man has had kickboxing fighters, boxing fights, TKD fights, etc. Which would in fact have classified him as a fighter...

Bringing up random examples like Dan Kelly (who is younger than Joe by almost a decade) really makes you look like Joe might have had intercourse with your wife, by how dedicated/adamant you are about him not being a fighter.

Get a hobby

If he was a fighter, he would have fought at least once in the UFC. How can you be a fan of the sport, train in the sport and act like you know the sport, but not take the opportunity to participate in the sport?

Because he is not a fighter. He is a gym guy.
While you have some merit, Rogan was in his fighting prime when the sport was making peanuts. He was making bank on News Radio and then Fear Factor. It made no sense to fight.

They are both not fighters. However, Joe Rogan could have fought in the UFC if he had wanted to, and he is involved with the UFC, and this is a UFC discussion forum. So, I am making comments about Joe Rogan.

Stop trying to bail yourself out of your dopey, "gym guy" comment, it's never going to work. If anybody was qualified to have a celebrity MMA FIGHT, it's Joe fucking Rogan.

Back