Rogan Snips

It must have been around 2006 or something when there was legit hype around these two possibly fighting in the UFC. Man, that would have been fucking hilarious. I can't even remember what their beef was about.

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. He is a "gym guy." If CM Punk fought in the UFC, Joe Rogan could have fought too, but he is not a fighter.

He fought in kickboxing and apparently ammy boxing, so at one point he was a fighter. Already more qualified than Mr.Punk

He fought in kickboxing and apparently ammy boxing, so at one point he was a fighter. Already more qualified than Mr.Punk
If he was a fighter, he would have fought at least once in the UFC. How can you be a fan of the sport, train in the sport and act like you know the sport, but not take the opportunity to participate in the sport?

Because he is not a fighter. He is a gym guy.

Only blonde pic that matters to me concerning this topic is
tenor.gif

Bad aim blondie.

That pic in the op of Rogan reminded me a lot of Randy Couture. Also, Rogan must have spent a fortune on ink.

If he was a fighter, he would have fought at least once in the UFC. How can you be a fan of the sport, train in the sport and act like you know the sport, but not take the opportunity to participate in the sport?

Because he's a druggie and he knows he wouldn't pass any tests.

Your points are pretty retarded. Do you always come off as a dumb ass or is it just this instance?

Shut up you clown. He was down to fight Snipes back then.

Read the title , thought maybe Rogan opened his own circumcision business .

That pic in the op of Rogan reminded me a lot of Randy Couture. Also, Rogan must have spent a fortune on ink.
Well ive got 3 grand into this sleeve. So yes, im sure he does.....FB_IMG_1498145128879.jpg

Back