Rogan: Punk was delusional and it was straight up offensive

That was in response to why so many people despise her, and roast on Joe.

You're saying people roast Joe because he was a fan of Ronda?

im sorry dude, can you rewind a bit?
How is that relevant to this topic again?
(ill admit I may have missed a point)

I would like to see Jason Momoa fight. That guy is a physical specimen, but of course we don't know about his fighting instincts.

I have been watching Stargate Atlantis recently, the dude is physically impressive. Roman Reigns looks just like him.

Anyway, it was sad to see Punk go down so easily. I wish he had taken a fight in a smaller org, but realistically this was also a cash grab by both he and the UFC. So I can't fault either when there is significant money to be made. I mean look at what Connor is going to try and do in boxing.

At least punk had the balls to get in there and try. Most cant say that

You're saying people roast Joe because he was a fan of Ronda?

im sorry dude, can you rewind a bit?
How is that relevant to this topic again?
(ill admit I may have missed a point)

People roasted on Joe with his hyperbole of her skill set and obvious bias, and it shows how much he doesn't make sense at times.

People roasted on Joe with his hyperbole of her skill set and obvious bias, and it shows how much he doesn't make sense at times.
Hes a massive fight fan as well as a commentator.

I dont see anything wrong with being a fan of a sucessful fighter, we all do it thats why we're fans.

Many of us are fans of actually bad fighters.

Ultimately I dont see how that pertains to him or fighters or fans being offended by Punks participation in the UFC

everyone on Sherdog agrees, but they hate Rogan so much that they will criticize this statement
Because he'll probably contradict himself at some point and then flat out deny he every said anything of the sort or that it was "edited and fake".

Not really

sport
spôrt/
noun
plural noun: sports
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
What is McMahon waiting for? The Olympics are calling.

Back