Rogan - "only Anderson or Fedor are the GOAT"

I wold stop dissecting every sentence of his podcast. Joe Rogan doesn't even know what Joe Rogan is thinking.

The important word in that statement is "MIGHT BE". It's a possibility, not a fact.

Anderson/Jones/Fedor are way ahead of GSP.

Fedor losses came towards his end of his career. Fighters where scared to fight fedor in his prime. NO-one was scared of George lol.

Goat is fedor.
It is true that people were scared of Fedor and no one was scared of GSP, but Fedor's loss to Werdum came when he was 33-years-old. I think the testing in the USA was Fedor's main problem (but I don't fault him for it in PRIDE since everyone was on it).

Rogan is idiotic he said Mighty Mouse is the GOAT not long ago. He probably just had a DMT trip where "God" told him Anderson and Fedor are the GOATs or something.

It is true that people were scared of Fedor and no one was scared of GSP, but Fedor's loss to Werdum came when he was 33-years-old. I think the testing in the USA was Fedor's main problem (but I don't fault him for it in PRIDE since everyone was on it).

Do you know how many combat samba matches he had during and before his pride run? He was worn down by his thirties.

You age in training not by a number .

"Drugs are bad and for losers who can't escape reality" - says the guy who is constantly high and takes acid trips in enclosed water tanks.

Hypocrisy at its best. "But he's so smart!" - shertards
I seem to remember Joe Rogan went on a rant once saying that cocaine should be legalised and compared it Whisky.

I really hope you don't think gsp has been clean for his whole career. Dude looks like a superhero year around..

I really hope you don't think gsp has been clean for his whole career. Dude looks like a superhero year around..
I mocked GSP's HGH gut multiple times already. But the rules of the game are not to fail PED tests. Until they figure out a way to stop people from actually taking them, that's the standard.

Do you know how many combat samba matches he had during and before his pride run? He was worn down by his thirties.

You age in training not by a number .
Part of it is miles, and part of it is your body naturally losing athleticism as you age. And a lot of these guys go through insane training. Remember that Anderson himself was in chute boxe, where they used to go 100% and KO each other in practice.

So it's Fedor or GSP. As much as I love Fedor, his losses in the US and refusing to sign a deal with Dana even when Dana was bending over backwards are a problem.
No they arent.
Its clear around 2008/2009 Fedor went into a decline. This doesnt have shit to do with PEDS. It had to do with age and wear and tear. He just couldnt grapple like he used to. The same happened to Henderson,Rampage,Diego etc. They HAVE to rely on their striking to continue their careers. Thats why Fedor lost to Blagoi in Sambo,and eventually lost in MMA too. Him refusing to sign with Dana can be excused,even though its unfortunate for everyone involved. He was used to much less restrictions on his comings and goings,and was making excellent money competing outside the Zuffa sphere,at the TAIL END of his career,after he done all he needed to do already. He also in that time pursued fights with the best he could get,Sylvia,Arlovski,Barnett,Couture etc.

No they arent.
Its clear around 2008/2009 Fedor went into a decline. This doesnt have shit to do with PEDS. It had to do with age and wear and tear. He just couldnt grapple like he used to. The same happened to Henderson,Rampage,Diego etc. They HAVE to rely on their striking to continue their careers. Thats why Fedor lost to Blagoi in Sambo,and eventually lost in MMA too. Him refusing to sign with Dana can be excused,even though its unfortunate for everyone involved. He was used to much less restrictions on his comings and goings,and was making excellent money competing outside the Zuffa sphere,at the TAIL END of his career,after he done all he needed to do already. He also in that time pursued fights with the best he could get,Sylvia,Arlovski,Barnett,Couture etc.
I agree that Fedor fought the absolute best fighters outside the UFC, including multiple former UFC champions who were still near their prime. I have to point out though that Fedor was born in 1976. So in 2008 he was only 32-years-old. That was 2002 for Dan Henderson...so you can't use Hendo as an example. It could apply to Rampage since he had a 3-fight losing streak at that age (then won 5, as Fedor did). But Rampage is much less skilled than Fedor so I don't know if that counts either.

I agree thIt at Fedor fought the absolute best fighters outside the UFC, including multiple former UFC champions who were still near their prime. I have to point out though that Fedor was born in 1976. So in 2008 he was only 32-years-old. That was 2002 for Dan Henderson...so you can't use Hendo as an example. It could apply to Rampage since he had a 3-fight losing streak at that age (then won 5, as Fedor did). But Rampage is much less skilled than Fedor so I don't know if that counts either.

Yes yes 32 years old doesnt mean he cant be worn out after fighting 30 + fights,many of which against guys who were much bigger than he was. He fought at the top of the sport for a long time. The skill and age doesnt matter. Its amount of fights and the fact that Fedor's style was VERY explosive,and his training must have reflected that. That must have worn him out.

Calling MM the GOAT is about as retarded as calling Tyrone Muggsy Bogues the GOAT basketball player because he was P4P better than MJ and LeBron.

I bet you can find some 5'3" manlets who are "P4P" better sprinters than Usain Bolt.

He's not my pick, but he's a damn good fighter!

5b628f995c02eba4839854bbcccf9ab5.gif

ornateoblongairedaleterrier.gif

DJ_Dodson_2_m1l1b3yh_7wj6mf6x.gif

Next podcast, mighty mouse, who fights dwarf sized men or emaciated 135ers after running from that division and refusing to fight anyone but the 0.001% of 'men' who can get to 125 AND be skilled is the GOAT.

"Drugs are bad and for losers who can't escape reality" - says the guy who is constantly high and takes acid trips in enclosed water tanks.

Hypocrisy at its best. "But he's so smart!" - shertards

tenor.gif

method_get_s_jon-jones-shogun-gif.gif

7.gif

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R4e-ShoulderCrank-400-sg.gif

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

Running away from that division?
he fought in that division for most of his early career while he was part timing and made it to a title shot with Cruz.

Also did Rogan fuck your wife or something? Why this level of animosity? Don't listen if you don't like his show you idiot.
Name and av checks out, stick to licking conors taint and leave other conversations to adults.

He’s right

Only fedor n Anderson were on another level during their prime

Jones failed drug tests during his n is wasting his prime suspended

Gsp ran away from the sport during bf his prime when competition got tougher. He also couldn’t finish fights

Part of it is miles, and part of it is your body naturally losing athleticism as you age. And a lot of these guys go through insane training. Remember that Anderson himself was in chute boxe, where they used to go 100% and KO each other in practice.

Yup. However Anderson career lasted as long as it did because of PED or trt.

Fedor is ahead of him goat wise.

Well TS sounds like a typical hater.

I disagree with Rogan in that i believe it's between Fedor and GSP. But he's always had a bias towards silva and we all have that, we tend to like certain styles more.

I mocked GSP's HGH gut multiple times already. But the rules of the game are not to fail PED tests. Until they figure out a way to stop people from actually taking them, that's the standard.

True, but they will never stop PED use in sports .

Back