Rogan now claiming he can beat UFC fighter

Mickey Gall won his first 4 fights by RNC, hes actually good. That being said, Rogan chokes the life out of Punk. Anyone who has years of BJJ experience, vs someone who doesnt, should not be a conversation

it was more like rogan sidestepping the question with a joke. but the answer is no question he would beat cm punk

WAR Rogan
bUPDsPv.gif
I know Rogan trains like a beast, but is there any evidence that he has the balls to risk getting popped in the mouth? I've never even seen video of him sparring.

Fight would never happen. Rogan would piss hot and the fight would fizzle out.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
He would murder Punk. But I don’t consider Punk a legit UFC fighter.

Joe couldn't pass a drug test....
....and I'm not talking about weed

What's more disrespectful...Rogan telling the truth because he would beat CM Punks ass...or Dana giving a guy a shot that doesn't deserve shit...So I'd say it's a hell of a lot more disrespectful to the full roster of fighters and the many, many guys that are trying their hardest to make it to the UFC that CM Punk is even getting a shot at all. He is going to get the shit beat out of him again and he will retire in the octagon after his next loss.

Punk has a mean Uppercut hehe Rogan tho via Spinning Liver Kick.

I think if Dana booked a CM Punk - Joe Rogan fight, it would actually be a huge draw. Admit it, you'd watch that shit, without a doubt.

I don’t see the problem here. He could.

Lets see it happen. No reason not to, especially since he's going to call him out like that.

Both are well past the average primes for a UFC fighter, both have very little MMA experience.

I came in to say that Rogan would murder CM punk without a problem, but people bringing up the piss test got me thinking.

What would Rogan look like without testosterone and human growth hormone after six months or say nine months? I bet he would be seriously deflated and a shell of himself

I think if Dana booked a CM Punk - Joe Rogan fight, it would actually be a huge draw. Admit it, you'd watch that shit, without a doubt.

Absolutely. It has a lot of story to it, for example being Joe's first MMA fight

ZLQCmR2.gif

Rogan would destroy him on the ground and probably spinning kick him in half if he decides to stand

joe-rogan-turning-side-kick-o.gif

Back