Rogan: Nobody could beat Diaz in a 20 min round

Nick's cardio isn't going to serve him that well when he's lying on his back for 20 minutes straight and the guy on top of him isn't gassing out from retaining position.

Diaz fan here, tired of hearing dumb statements like this though.

What I will say is that if Diaz was a cardio fiend to the extent that many think he is, he would have gone after GSP when he was vulnerable in their fight. He didn't. Diaz has great endurance. Not exceptional, though (within combat sports). GSP handled him.

I'm a huge rogan fan but my brain shuts off when he talks about the diaz's. Almost everything he says he likes about them goes against what he preaches when talking about everyone else. IE being a shitty person to others, having a bad attitude, giving out negative energy, karma, etc... Apparently it doesn't apply to the diaz's when he's laughing about them throwing up middle fingers and swearing like 4th grade punks.

I'm a huge rogan fan but my brain shuts off when he talks about the diaz's. Almost everything he says he likes about them goes against what he preaches when talking about everyone else. IE being a shitty person to others, having a bad attitude, giving out negative energy, karma, etc... Apparently it doesn't apply to the diaz's when he's laughing about them throwing up middle fingers and swearing like 4th grade punks.

Karma? Bad energy? Nah, fuck that. If you're into self improvement, look into meditation. Plain old buddhist meditation with no strings or ideoligies attached. Ya'll don't need to listen to anyone. Only meditate. Fuck me, fuck everything, afterwards.

You just absolutely nailed it.

Karma? Bad energy? Nah, fuck that. If you're into self improvement, look into meditation. Plain old buddhist meditation with no strings or ideoligies attached. Ya'll don't need to listen to anyone. Only meditate. Fuck me, fuck everything, afterwards.

Are you like hitting on him?
weird place to look for a booty call.

Not only butt play. We need more creativity than that. All avenues.

holy sh*t this is some advanced stuff. I better break out my pen and paper or cam corder.

Actually, I'd say Rogan's estimation is pretty reasonable. I don't think he'd be unbeatable but certainly it would be a matter of time before most guys got overwhelmed by Nick's volume of punches. He'd have a much better shot at becoming champ imo.

i've never seen him look at the clock as much as he did against nick. he was looking for a breather. imagine him not getting a minute off between rounds.

Yea, just imagine if no one was there to get GSP off of Nick and reset the fight to standing every 5 minutes.

Mr Anderson would KO him fast. You don't need the other 19 minutes.

Back