Rogan is straight trash tonight

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
DC: "Lando couldn't hold Green down because of the sweat slide right out now that he is wet"

Rogan: "It's not just that he is wet DC It's also a lack of kinetic energy"

--------------------

Rogan misses having Goldie around; now he just looks like a giant ego phoney that doesn't know the sport well but still wants people to think he knows it more than DC and Dom

Rogan has been phoning it in for some time now. It seems like he's lost his enthusiasm and sincere interest for the sport.

I'm with Joe.

Dude was talking about 10-8, but didn't wanna call the obviously illegal knee illegal.

Rogan is a joke, and he has been for a long time now... People starting to realize

DC: "Lando couldn't hold Green down because of the sweat slide right out now that he is wet"

Rogan: "It's not just that he is wet DC It's also a lack of kinetic energy"

--------------------

Rogan misses having Goldie around; now he just looks like a giant ego phoney that doesn't know the sport well but still wants people to think he knows it more than DC and Dom
To be fair Lando explodes a lot and doesn’t seem to be able to maintain his own pace so Joe had a point.

I usually like Joe but he's really off his game tonight. One too many heefers?

To be fair Lando explodes a lot and doesn’t seem to be able to maintain his own pace so Joe had a point.

kinetic energy
noun
PHYSICS
  1. energy that a body possesses by virtue of being in motion

There is no reason someone should be saying "he cant keep him on the ground due to a lack of kinetic energy"

kinetic energy
noun
PHYSICS
  1. energy that a body possesses by virtue of being in motion

There is no reason someone should be saying "he cant keep him on the ground due to a lack of kinetic energy"
Seems like a weird thing to nitpick on when you know what he means

Who cares. They're having fun out there and so are we.

This is a good point.

Why the fuck do we turn into elderly women sending back our food because nothing satisfies us? I do it too...online I turn into a nit-picky bitch and I hate that I do it.

We all need to just shut our know-nothing gobs and enjoy.

Rogan knows he might be next on the chopping block, and just doesn't GAF.

He's phoning it in lately.

Back