Rogan is live with GSP

You have the opinion of the 2018 account I’m speaking with. I might be dumb but you have the thought process of a conor newb

Yeah, you got me there. The thought process of a "conor newb". Good job. Next.

Yeah, you got me there. The thought process of a "conor newb". Good job. Next.
You have 12000 posts and 4000 likes. Obviously nobody gives a fuck about you. Plus I have never seen you around here. Go fuck yourself loser

You have 12000 posts and 4000 likes. Obviously nobody gives a fuck about you. Plus I have never seen you around here. Go fuck yourself loser

Did you stop to think that, maybe, the immense majority of those posts were written before there were likes, champ? I don't spend much time here anymore, because I actually, you know, have a life. I've been here for quite a bit longer than you.

Considering you judge being "a winner" and cared for on the basis of being visible in Sherdog and getting likes, I think maybe the loser is not me in this equation.

Last edited:
Halfway through the podcast and I can honestly say that's one of the more interesting fighter interviews that Rogan has done. GSP's first interview with Rogan many years back wasn't anywhere near as entertaining or revealing than this one.

BTW, Fuck GSP vs. Conor, I want to see GSP vs. Khabib! I think they match-up very well size/strength/grappling/style-wise.

Back