Rogan is live with GSP

any new info thus far? has he talked about when he'll fight next? against who?

Bisping said he was gonna be on today

very interadasting

Second greatest fighter of all time right there and greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon

Its on!!!

Currently talking about his colon.
<{1-15}>

Can't wait to watch the whole thing later when I'm free. Just saw a few minutes where GSP talks about the "pyramid of fighting." Physical skills on bottom, technical skills in the middle, and tactical skills at the top as the most important. Dude is smart as hell when it comes to fighting.

Just tuned it. So far it seems pretty good and I'm not a GSP fan. For some reason he seems pretty honest talking to Joe right now. Almost like he's a little drunk

Hope he doesn’t get abducted.

Just tuned it. So far it seems pretty good and I'm not a GSP fan. For some reason he seems pretty honest talking to Joe right now. Almost like he's a little drunk

GSP definitely seems comfortable and having fun. I think quite often people don't get the accent and think he's dumber than he actually is. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few drinks to loosen up.

GSP's definitely avoiding giving a concrete answer on both Conor and Khabib.

Agreed. I don't think he's dumb or super drunk by any stretch of the truth but he seems much more relaxed than when compared to most other GSP interviews. Could be the fact that he's super rich and in between fights as well

Back