Rogan: "If Conor knocks out Mayweather he is the biggest athlete of all time"

implying conor needs to do more than land once LOL

With 10oz gloves? Harder punchers then Conor have landed big punches on Floyd and not put him out. Conors signature punch also has allot of tells that good Boxers would see coming a mile away. Most noticeably he tenses up and shifts all his weight to his back foot before he throws.

With 10oz gloves? Harder punchers then Conor have landed big punches on Floyd and not put him out. Conors signature punch also has allot of tells that good Boxers would see coming a mile away. Most noticeably he tenses up and shifts all his weight to his back foot before he throws.
i like how you dont mention any names of the supposed harder punchers than conor lmao
and how can you not understand that "well this guy hit him back then so if he got hit hard today it wouldnt be a problem" is not a good argument

If he blinds Floyd with his lead hand he won't see shit coming.

i like how you dont mention any names of the supposed harder punchers than conor lmao
and how can you not understand that "well this guy hit him back then so if he got hit hard today it wouldnt be a problem" is not a good argument

Names? Like Mosley, Castillo, Maidana, Canelo, Judah, Oscar and Cotto? There is NOTHING that suggest Conor could even put Floyd away if he did land that one in a million chance big left

What's this rematch clause?

Mayweather inserted a rematch clause where if he loses Conor has to fight Anthony Joshua.
After the 'fight' I'm not sure anyone's going to want to see a rematch anyway.

Mayweather inserted a rematch clause where if he loses Conor has to fight Anthony Joshua.
After the 'fight' I'm not sure anyone's going to want to see a rematch anyway.
Didn't that turn out to not be true?

Didn't that turn out to not be true?

No idea, I thought I just made it up, but if someone else made it up before me then good for them :)

John Surtees Formula 1 World Champion 1964, Motorbike 500cc GP title 1956, 1958, 1959, 1960.
Personally I think that's much better than anything Conor will ever manage to achieve in the rest of his career. 2 UFC belts is great but he hasn't dominated in MMA and it's not like beating Mayweather (which won't happen) would make him a boxing World Champion.

Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian after all.

No idea, I thought I just made it up, but if someone else made it up before me then good for them :)

John Surtees Formula 1 World Champion 1964, Motorbike 500cc GP title 1956, 1958, 1959, 1960.
Personally I think that's much better than anything Conor will ever manage to achieve in the rest of his career. 2 UFC belts is great but he hasn't dominated in MMA and it's not like beating Mayweather (which won't happen) would make him a boxing World Champion.

Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian after all.

I mis read what you said lol

What are the chances of that happening? Conor doesn't have a good jab at all
How do we know that? He doesn't need a jab in MMA. He uses his lead hand for measuring and his kicks to keep distance and hide punches. I'm certain he is going to use a jab in boxing.

How do we know that? He doesn't need a jab in MMA. He uses his lead hand for measuring and his kicks to keep distance and hide punches. I'm certain he is going to use a jab in boxing.

Obviously he is going to try use the jab. He just doesn't have a good one. He HAS used it in MMA and it is not very good. You really think we are going to see a great Jab from Conor even though we have never seen that?

Ali is the biggest athlete of all time. No one will ever reach his level of fame.

Then you have guys like Jordan, Pele, Woods, Ronaldo, Bolt, Messi, Maradona, Schumacher etc. Good luck with that.

McGregor >That entire list combined

Names? Like Mosley, Castillo, Maidana, Canelo, Judah, Oscar and Cotto? There is NOTHING that suggest Conor could even put Floyd away if he did land that one in a million chance big left
legit lmfao to think those guys hit harder than conor

You think Conor is going to develop a good enough jab to blind Mayweather with it in one training camp? You guys are incredibly optimistic.

Back