Rogan: "If Conor knocks out Mayweather he is the biggest athlete of all time"

It's really true what they say about idiots. You can tell somebody how dumb or uneducated he is but he'll never really grasp it. It goes back to being stupid.

Did you just assume his gender?

You're so uneducated.

Not sure why you guys are shitting on him for that statement.

Conor will easily be the biggest combat sports athlete ever. Its up to everyone else to compare sports then and see which is more globally recognized.

Rogan might say a lot of stupid shit, but this isn't one.

You don't know how much a GTR costs....you must be uneducated.

And just so I can learn....what is the origin of the word ghetto? You know, without looking at wiki
It's pretty sad that you don't know these kinds of things. I'm not even joking right now. That's just basic stuff, common knowledge that people should have. You don't have to be a historian to know that.

It's pretty sad that you don't know these kinds of things. I'm not even joking right now. That's just basic stuff, common knowledge that people should have. You don't have to be a historian to know that.

Wow, I just wiki'd it. So I am now educated since I know the origin of a word!!!! Yay me!!! Lets hope jeopardy gets back to me, I'm ready. But I am so pissed my history teacher didn't teach me the origin of every word I've ever used.

The term was originally used in Venice to describe the part of the city to which Jews were restricted and segregated but the term has since been applied in various contexts.

Do you know what the population of Colombia is?

And the origin of the word deadass. Asking for a friend.

PS: Just had a meeting with 10 people with their masters and 5 phd's and none of them knew the origin of ghetto. I told them they were uneducated and that they needed to spend more time memorizing random facts of the world. I am fighting the good fight for you brother.

Last edited:
I don't think one fight would do it.

If he made a successful, full transition, then they'd have more of an argument, but hey, Rogan is just being Rogan. He's back to the "once ever in human history" crap again.

Reminds me of when Larry Holmes beat Ali and now everybody thinks Holmes is the greatest boxer that ever lived..... even better than the legendary Buster Douglas.

I want to contribute to this thread but stupidity is running rampant here.

conor is +600, buster douglas was +3000 vs. tyson so not even close.
You know vegas odds have nothing to do with actual odds of winning right? They are betting odds. The odds change based on who the public is betting on so vegas can make the most money.

Isn't Joe Rogan the same guy that said that Ronda Rousey will beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match.

He's not wrong.

Biggest upset in Sports history. Nothing comes remotely close.

Boxing amateur vs a defensive GOAT.

Not sure why you guys are shitting on him for that statement.

Conor will easily be the biggest combat sports athlete ever. Its up to everyone else to compare sports then and see which is more globally recognized.

Rogan might say a lot of stupid shit, but this isn't one.

What? The biggest athlete of all time by far already IS already a combat sport athlete. Ali! No athlete will ever come close to being as famous as Ali was. Like 10 million people will see the Floyd vs Conor fight. They estimated like 600 million people watched Ali's third fight with Norton. Ali was one of the most known people in the fucking world. It would be huge, but MMA and Boxing (not like it was when Ali fought) are not even that popular

He will be the biggest combat athlete of all time and one of the biggest athletes in the world.

He's not totally wrong.
lmao

Conor could do whatever he wants and he'll never reach Ali or even Tyson's fame.

conor is +600, buster douglas was +3000 vs. tyson so not even close.

Thats just betting odds. Conor is popular so the odds are closer then they should be. Floyd is a better Boxer then Tyson (its true to all the casuals) and Douglas is a WAY better Boxer then Conor

thinking floyd wont get hit is like thinking a swimmer wont get wet and the last time floyd fought at a reach disadvantage was a decade ago

So whats Conor going to do, beat Floyd from the outside lol? NO ONE is beating Floyd from the outside. There are maybe a few boxers ever that could maybe beat Floyd from the outside. If Floyd ever lost it would be to a great in fighter and Conor is not. Even if Conor had world class elite skill, his style is about as bad as it can get for beating Floyd

lmao

Conor could do whatever he wants and he'll never reach Ali or even Tyson's fame.

He could KO Floyd in the first round, come back to the UFC and beat Tony, Khabib, Woodley and Bisping. Move back to Boxing and KO Manny, GGG, Canelo and Ward and he still wouldn't come close to being as big as Ali was. I don't think people realize just how famous Ali was

So whats Conor going to do, beat Floyd from the outside lol? NO ONE is beating Floyd from the outside. There are maybe a few boxers ever that could maybe beat Floyd from the outside. If Floyd ever lost it would be to a great in fighter and Conor is not. Even if Conor had world class elite skill, his style is about as bad as it can get for beating Floyd
implying conor needs to do more than land once LOL

Back