Rogan called Lewis vs Ngannou the WORST hw fight ever, can you name one worse?

The fight was so bad, Dana cut both fighters saying: "They don't belong in here, there are more deserving guys."

3 seconds of the fight was good though, I'll give you that.

Well that didn’t happen. Dana would never cut kimbo coming off of a win . He fought mitrione right after if I remember right

Kimo vs Dan Severn.

it was about on par with Ngannou Lewis.

here is the highlight the "fight".
giphy.gif

That severn patty cake punch was brutal

Satake vs Yasuda is my pick for worst fight ever.

Arlovski vs Mir was fucking awful definitely like Ngannou vs Lewis.

Schaub vs Johnson was also a pretty terrible fight.

Gonzaga vs Erokhin was also a million times worse imo

I think so, at least in the last 10 years. Mir vs CroCop had an exciting ending. Mir vs Arlovski had slightly more action.

Rothwell/Yvel should get an honorable mention

Werdum vs Overeem 2. Werdum spent the whole fight flopped on his back. They did make it up in there third fight though.

Any of John Madsen's fights.

Rogan clearly didn't watch Dada vs Kimbo. Well, that or he appreciates it like it's The Room of MMA.

Sylvia v Monson was utter dog shit and was made worse by the fact it was for the belt and lasted 5 rounds

Sylvia v Monson was utter dog shit and was made worse by the fact it was for the belt and lasted 5 rounds
And Sylvia bragged about his performance afterwards.

Rogan vs snipes

Rubbish fight. Not even a punch thrown

Mir-Crocop was worse. At least with Ngannou, you were thinking that "OK, shitty fight, but the KO will come soon. Soon!". With Mir-Crocop, I did not expect anything after the first uneventful rounds. The KO didn't save that fight from being absolutely terrible. I recall Sylvia-Monson also being spectacularly boring, Monson trying his best to take take down Sylvia by single leg and Sylvia just looking at him wondering why the anarchy manlet is holding on to him (ok Monson isn't a manlet but he looked tiny compared to Sylvia).

Can’t forget AA/Schaub and AA/Mir as well

Back