Rogan called Lewis vs Ngannou the WORST hw fight ever, can you name one worse?

Shamrock X Severn II was basically the same thing but twice as long
It's far worse

Jake O'brien vs Heath Herring
Gonzaga vs Jordan
Palelei vs Sanchez
Kongo vs Jordan
Sylvia vs Arlovski III

Honorable mention: I know this fight was a catch weight at 215lbs, but this was far worse as well.
wdGJ2.gif

????

Kimbo vs. Dada3000 > all

Gonzaga vs Jordan
Palelei vs Sanchez
Kongo vs Jordan
Sylvia vs Arlovski III

Honorable mention: I know this fight was a catch weight at 215lbs, but this was far worse as well.
wdGJ2.gif

Shamrock vs Severn 2 was much, much worse. If you haven't seen it, go look it up. 25 minutes you will never get back.

Fewest strikes landed in modern UFC HW history.

Ngannou landed an average of 3 strikes per round. Lewis landed twice as many at 6 strikes per round.

They weren’t even all significant strikes. At least some of the other ones had finishes and grappling exchanges.

I can’t believe people are trying to defend this now.

Last edited:
Gonzaga vs Jordan
Palelei vs Sanchez
Kongo vs Jordan
Sylvia vs Arlovski III

wdGJ2.gif

Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wezork(sp).... Just a complete slop fest... Thank god it ended in the first round.. Basically Wezork was just bigger and blobber and shipp could do nothing to get him off or defend himself... In fact, even Wezork didn’t get a second fight after he won... pretty unheard of..

Some very old school one or WMMA

I remember Herring vs Kongo to be really boring but I haven't rewatched that fight since it happened.

Gonzaga vs Jordan
Palelei vs Sanchez
Kongo vs Jordan
Sylvia vs Arlovski III

wdGJ2.gif
Sylvia Arlovski 3 was excruciating.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back