Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

What a beautifully fucking ridiculous story.

Jones popped because he snorted coke that was cut with creatine that was tainted with Turinabol. He of course drinks creatine to help supplement his workouts, but only the shit that is 100% USADA-approved, so that couldn’t have done it.

Does anybody know the gap in time between these pictures? It's not easy but it is feasible for an athlete in his 20's that doesn't have to worry about a 9-to-5 to actually work out and develop a physique.
First picture is before he started his camp for Gus in August of 2013. The second picture is during his suspension, before he fought OSP in 2016. When they post that pic, they fail to tell people he was partying 5-6 nights a week, smoking weed, doing coke, drinking almost daily. In the 2nd pic he's training 4-5 days a week, and powerlifting.

couldn't have been more than a year.

that is definitely not a plausible transformation naturally, especially considering he popped for estrogen blockers lmao
"Couldn't have been more than a year" is 100% wrong - the first pic is from before he started his camp for Gus - Aug 2013. The 2nd pic is late 2015-early 2016.

"Couldn't have been more than a year" is 100% wrong - the first pic is from before he started his camp for Gus - Aug 2013. The 2nd pic is late 2015-early 2016.

Hmm.

Do you have any source on that?

I could be wrong I suppose, but I pretty strictly remember it being from 2014-2015.

Hmm.

Do you have any source on that?

I could be wrong I suppose, but I pretty strictly remember it being from 2014-2015.
Picture was originally posted Nov 17, 2015.

And

No - they're not the same picture. But here it is quoted in a post from Feb 2014...
Behold the awesome 230 lb. "walkaround weight" in between camp Jon Jones that Rogan has told us so much about:

jon%2Bjones%2Bfat.jpg

BPRGvvhCIAEvKft.jpg_large.jpg

Says you. IMO there's a reason why every combat sport has weight classes instead of height and reach classes.

Last edited:
Remember that Joe is a failed MMA fighter and a lifelong super strength skunk addict.
I love me some Rogan hate but is there any evidence he really tried to be a MMA fighter?

Joe is a 3 time Nation Champion in TKD, and has a black belt under Eddie Bravo, and a black belt under jean jacques machado. But he has never once claimed to be a MMA fighter. He's had zero MMA fights, and by the time the UFC was a thing he was o far out of TKD and fighting he realized he had no chance of getting into it.

Gee I wonder why Joe would say that???

you think NOBODY is addicted to weed?

are you joking or what?
Anyone "addicted" to weed is just as likely to be addicted to shitty tv or something. Physical addiction is not possible. So no, I am not joking.

jones went onto his show a coupel times and looked him in the eyes and did the whole routine, hogan is a softy

Anyone "addicted" to weed is just as likely to be addicted to shitty tv or something. Physical addiction is not possible. So no, I am not joking.

Physical addiction is not possible, you're right about that

but you're out of your mind if you think people who are addicted to TV don't also get addicted to weed.

also nice back pedal. You said nobody got addicted to weed, and now you're saying "well anybody who IS addicted to weed could be addicted to something else!"

Physical addiction is not possible, you're right about that

but you're out of your mind if you think people who are addicted to TV don't also get addicted to weed.

also nice back pedal. You said nobody got addicted to weed, and now you're saying "well anybody who IS addicted to weed could be addicted to something else!"
ok, heres another backpedal: i shouldve said 'anyone who thinks you can be physically addicted to weed is a fucking tard'. does that make me more respectable on sherdog? lol

He may very well be right; that being said, Rogan only needs to hear a guest say something confidently once before he repeats it on future podcasts as gospel.

Back