Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

There's no way to prove intent, dipshit. He tested positive for banned substances. That's undeniable and irrefutable.
Not saying I agree but the argument is that Jones was framed. Not a single person has argued that Jones didn't fail a drug test.

Rogan is completely off his fucking mind on testosterone, super strength cannabis and sensory deprivation chambers, - sometimes it is frightening how much influence he has over young minds through his SHITCAST.

0oYF1Rp.gifv

Jon Jones is literally running pregnant women over in his car whilst high on coke and Joe is stupid enough to doubt if he would take steroids.

Joe should stick to fucking his golden retriever and eating Elk Steaks and Jalapeno peppers and destroying his toilet.

No way, I don't believe it. Isn't this the same Rogan who said Russians don't have professional Hockey in their country?

The same Joe Rogan who claimed the mayor of LA "Tony Vilar" changed his name to "Tony Villarraigosa" to appeal to the Mexican population when in actuality his name is Antonio Ramon Villar.

Lol Joe

Rogan believes ronda rousey is a once in a lifetime athelete too.

He also believes USA never went to the moon

Rogan is a cuck for Jon. 100% Joe would watch Jon fuck his wife!

Yeah, I guess it's plausible that Jones didn't knowingly and intentionally take steroids...

oh wait

jon-jones-before-after.jpg
Does anybody know the gap in time between these pictures? It's not easy but it is feasible for an athlete in his 20's that doesn't have to worry about a 9-to-5 to actually work out and develop a physique.

If those two "physiques" look the same to you, I'd suggest getting stronger glasses.
It's true, if you used the same lighting and look carefully, he's actually more in shape and muscular in the first pic. It's just angles and lighting making the right pic present him as more musculed.

Does anybody know the gap in time between these pictures? It's not easy but it is feasible for an athlete in his 20's that doesn't have to worry about a 9-to-5 to actually work out and develop a physique.

I posted the pic primarily as a joke. Honestly, it's irrelevant. The fact that is VERY relevant and everyone seems to be forgetting is TWO FAILED PED TESTS.

People saying taking Turinabol makes no sense , make no sense.

"...Through its retesting programme, that test has been used to identify approximately 80 adverse analytical findings (AAFs) for turinabol, approximately 35 of them involving Russian athletes. That means that turinabol accounts for around 70% of the 111 anti-doping rule violations (ADRVs) the IOC has reported through its retesting programme to date"

http://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.com/rodchenkovs-development-turinabol-test-raises-questions/

It's accounting for 70% of all positives in the retesting programme. It's clearly been in widespread use.

Joe has bought this cocaine that's tainted with creatine that's tainted with steroids story up a bunch of times now, and seems to have gotten more committed to it each time.

I guess it's technically possible. But it's also technically possible that dude was taking some shit to get an edge, which is a far simpler and more plausible explanation that some kooky 3 layered conspiracy.

I'm also super skeptical about any tainted supplements excuses. I just don't believe that pro athletes, whose lives revolve around training and nutrition, and who know the consequences of getting flagged for PED's, cannot manage to go out and source supplements they know are guaranteed not to make them fail a test.

I was with until the last part, you actually think a cokehead is looking at his dealer and/or friends and asking if their coke is clean before he partakes? "Listen man, I know I lack the self-control to stay away from the booger sugar, but do you know for certain if this was or was not laced with anything? I got a fight coming up!"

I posted the pic primarily as a joke. Honestly, it's irrelevant. The fact that is VERY relevant and everyone seems to be forgetting is TWO FAILED PED TESTS.

I'm actually interested in the time lapse, you're not the first person to use it and nobody ever seems to have an ideal of the time gap.

couldn't have been more than a year.

that is definitely not a plausible transformation naturally, especially considering he popped for estrogen blockers lmao

Pot is killing off Rogan brain cells at an alarming rate. This coming come a Rogan fan.

Back