Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

Joe Rogan is fake news.

Yeah, I guess it's plausible that Jones didn't knowingly and intentionally take steroids...

oh wait

jon-jones-before-after.jpg

joe needs critical thinking skills. when you cannot think for yourself your are vulnerable to others bullshit

Well he did take steroids, the only argument is whether he took them on purpose or not (spoiler: he did).

There's no way to prove intent, dipshit. He tested positive for banned substances. That's undeniable and irrefutable.
Did you actually watch the fucking video or are you just talking out of your ass? Rogan CLEALRY explains why he thinks that. "Dipshit".

Seriously?

Whilst I agree that the Turanibol positive doesn’t really make sense, it’s his responsibility as a professional athlete to adequately monitor what fuel goes into his body.

Short of babysitting him, I don’t see what more can be done.

He’ll be banned and rightly so.

Dude no one accidentally
Tests positive for clomid then an anabolic steroid. I see why so many people believe in flat earth type theories now

Coke cut with tainted creatine.. Ive heard it all

Hogan is a Jones nuthugger so this is not surprising

Rogan talks too much and interrupts his guest too frequently.

I could buy that story, honestly. And I nevereliked Jones

Dude no one accidentally
Tests positive for clomid then an anabolic steroid. I see why so many people believe in flat earth type theories now

Nobody said he accidentally tested positive for clomid and then an anabolic, I said taking Turanibol makes no sense.

However likely the “coke cut with creatine powder that might have been tainted with steroids” might actually be, what the fuck is the actual likelihood that an athlete with a previous history of posi tests for ped’s is the guy to fall victim to such a tenuous connection? VERY unlikely is your answer.

And the explanation for being clean, then posi, then clean again over a couple days period is the fact that he was heavily dehydrated for weighing in for the urine sample that came back positive. As i understand it, dehydration played a factor in it being noticeable compared to when he was properly hydrated

Did you actually watch the fucking video or are you just talking out of your ass? Rogan CLEALRY explains why he thinks that. "Dipshit".

I'm not retarded, so no I don't watch rogaine's show; that's irrelevant to the point however, as there is no test for "intent", simply on whether there were traces of banned substances in his system, which was confirmed. Everything else is just rogaine trying to fill the airwaves with his crackpot, horseshit theories that have no basis in reality.

Remember that Joe is a failed MMA fighter and a lifelong super strength skunk addict.

“Super Strength Skunk Addict”

Haha.

1. Afaik he only discovered weed in his 30s

2. Cannabis is not an addictive substance

3. There’s no irrefutable science behind cannabis being either detrimental or beneficial to brain activity

Do some reading and take your head out of the tabloid press.

Shill gonna shill.. fuck you Joe Rogan.

I love JRE, but this is one thing I can't stand about him. He always assumes certain guys did steroids yet refuses to acknowledge both Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar did it.

The excuses Jon gets from everybody is kind of crazy.

Honestly, I don't care. Part of me just wants him to be cleared so I can see sherdog burn.

Listen - The tainted supplement used to cut cocaine is possible in theory but highly improbable. Its just really really "thin" defense narrative.

I'm a JJ fan but I don't believe this shit really actually happened.

Back