Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

I've been telling you dummies my Boy Jones is innocent. His drink was spiked for sure.

200w.gif

Joe Rogan believes a lot of shit that isn't true.

No, he's saying it's plausible that Bones didn't PURPOSELY take "steroids".

Rogan's brain ain't what it used to be.
Sounds like it's time to scrape out that resin.

I've been telling you dummies my Boy Jones is innocent. His drink was spiked for sure.
So Rogan says something and to you that is proof of it being the truth?
{<jordan}

Rogan is completely off his fucking mind on testosterone, super strength cannabis and sensory deprivation chambers, - sometimes it is frightening how much influence he has over young minds through his SHITCAST.

0oYF1Rp.gifv

Jon Jones is literally running pregnant women over in his car whilst high on coke and Joe is stupid enough to doubt if he would take steroids.

Joe should stick to fucking his golden retriever and eating Elk Steaks and Jalapeno peppers and destroying his toilet.

Last edited:
I watched that too. One jackass thinking he's innocent and another jackass wanting everyone to get a lifetime ban.

Seriously?

Whilst I agree that the Turanibol positive doesn’t really make sense, it’s his responsibility as a professional athlete to adequately monitor what fuel goes into his body.

Short of babysitting him, I don’t see what more can be done.

He’ll be banned and rightly so.

Well it’s Rogan...I don’t think anyone is very surprised

So Rogan says something and to you that is proof of it being the truth?
{<jordan}

Passing the lie detector test, Rogan's belief that he is innocent, other MMA fighters believing the same thing and the fact that Jones is a Christian is enough for me.

Remember that Joe is a failed MMA fighter and a lifelong super strength skunk addict.

No, he's saying it's plausible that Bones didn't PURPOSELY take "steroids".

There's no way to prove intent, dipshit. He tested positive for banned substances. That's undeniable and irrefutable.

Back