Rogan’s and Cormier’s commentary in GSP/Bisping was extremely anti GSP

Karo was Rogan's Boy at that Time.

They party a lot together Back then

GSP has beaten up a lot of rogan's favourite fighters.

I don't think Joe is a big GSP fan but so what? He's respectful.

I think DC likes Georges though

Rogan was super biased against GSP in the Hendricks fight too

If I gave a flyin fuck about anything Rogan says. I’d slap myself. And, that isn’t an insult directed at the TS.

The guy is fucked in the head. Every fuckin year, he has a new “ BEST FIGHTER EVER “. That alone, undermines his own credibility. How can he be taken seriously ?

He can’t.

I still say...

Should have kept Goldie, and kicked Rogan to the curb.

Rogan was super biased against GSP in the Hendricks fight too
That was day and night bias. Much more than the Bisping fight bias, but it was still there.

I think it has more to do with Rogan picking Hendricks and Bisping over GSP in those fights.

Rogan's commentary is always biased. Cody Stamann called out both DC and Rogan a little while ago for their one-sided commentary in a fight he ended up winning.

I remember rogan saying:

"gsp looks good".......

"gsp might be right, he might be better haha"

"gsp keeps threatening bisping with those roundhouse kicks"

"i like gsp's footwork, he looks good"

TS it's crazy how you can perceive something so different in the matrix.

I only remember them singing his praises
I came here to say exactly this. I actually thought that Rogan was being biased in favor of GSP.

Those elbows were very effective, and GSP was indeed gassing.

Nothing biased about those statements.

If you listen to his podcast, whenever is GoAT is brought up, he still brings up Anderson and mentions Fedor. Never jon Jones(who is PeD goat, his resume is better and doesn't have double digits losses), nor GSP(who is at minimum UFC GOAT, avenged all losses, WW GOAT, last I checked was lineal WW champ, 2division champ, ect). Still find him & Goldie or Brian Stan& Goldie the best duo, so I still like him.

You might be a fan boy because all I heard was like "OMG it's incredible GSP might actually be better than before."

Both these guys are extremely hyperbolic and bias. Bring back GOATGOLDIE and you wont have this problem

That was day and night bias. Much more than the Bisping fight bias, but it was still there.

I think it has more to do with Rogan picking Hendricks and Bisping over GSP in those fights.

I remember Hendricks was landing elbows and rogan was freaking out. Acting like GSP was rocked but he didn’t even flinch.

Dana is paying dC what to say. Same with rgan but he has no honor and is fake.
War GSP
WAR DC

I hate Cormier on commentary.

The don't think there's anyone who does a worse job. Give me Cruz any day

I thought they were even more biased against Thompson on that card. Like I think Wonderboy fucked both of their wives and made them watch.

I Rewatched the fight again and you can tell they were pulling for Bisping. Least objective commentary I’ve seen. Quick examples include giving Bisping over praise for his elbows from the bottom, over exaggerating how badly injured GSP was from the elbows, being overly enthusiastic about GSP “gassing” and the sadness and shock in their voice when the fight ends “Its over” sad face. Rewatch and if you didn’t notice you will this time. GSP was up 3-0 on the cards before dropping Bisping and securing the choke but I bet dollars to dimes Cormier and Rogan has Bisping up.

I was rooting for GSP and had $50 on him... but those elbows from the bottom really were looking pretty nasty, and the championship rounds really were looking like they were going to be a struggle for GSP if the fight went there.

I feel like GSP also saw the fight this way which is why he allowed Bisping back up (to avoid taking more damage from those elbows) and why he (uncharacteristically) went in so hard for the finish (to avoid the championships rounds).

Seemed to me like they were just calling the fight as it was.

I Rewatched the fight again and you can tell they were pulling for Bisping. Least objective commentary I’ve seen. Quick examples include giving Bisping over praise for his elbows from the bottom, over exaggerating how badly injured GSP was from the elbows, being overly enthusiastic about GSP “gassing” and the sadness and shock in their voice when the fight ends “Its over” sad face. Rewatch and if you didn’t notice you will this time. GSP was up 3-0 on the cards before dropping Bisping and securing the choke but I bet dollars to dimes Cormier and Rogan has Bisping up.

But Bisping did do damage with elbows from the bottom and GSP was gassing.

I only saw the fight once so a rewatch might change my mind. I don't remember any unfairness though.

I do remember rogan saying several times "GSP may actually be better than ever" especially praising his striking in the first couple of rounds. So i'm not sure about this.

Back