PlayStation Rockstar to charge $50 for third party red dead redemption port

Still too much, this isn't even a proper remaster.
What's even worse is that it's not even being developed by Rockstar. And considering how bad the GTA remastered trilogy was, who knows how this will turn out.

I say 30 because I’ve never played the first one and for 50 dollars isn’t too bad for a great game experience. Now I won’t be buying it because I’m not that interested just saying though

Project Xenia (360 emulator) is the best way to play it on PC. I had no issues in my 12 hours or so. I've had several issues on games that are supposed to be fully playable, like Lost Odyssey but RDR was flawless.

It constantly crashed on tje PS3 emulator, for me at least.

At 1440p upscaled, with reshade, it looked really good. There's a quasi HDR setting on tje reshade I used that really brings the landscape and sky to life.

I followed some guy's suggestion on YouTube a few months ago, I can dig it up if anyone's interested.

Hopefully they did this game justice in the port, but I'm not optimistic.

Lost Odyssey is fully playable currently on Xenia Canary. I only knew it was playable very recently, and started it on Xenia a few days ago. Runs flawlessly, but i'm still at the very beginning.

What are the odds I mentioned this same relatively obscure JRPG in another thread a couple days ago ?

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/171701710/

best-friends-step-brother.gif

Lost Odyssey is fully playable currently on Xenia Canary. I only knew it was playable very recently, and started it on Xenia a few days ago. Runs flawlessly, but i'm still at the very beginning.

What are the odds I mentioned this same relatively obscure JRPG in another thread a couple days ago ?

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/171701710/

best-friends-step-brother.gif
Believe me it's not, as of least 3 months ago or so.

There's major a bug when you get locked up in prison afger fighting the big worm thing and its minions (grand staff mission).

I tried everything, fought that battle probably 15 times across multiple systems/various tweaks too.

Everyone is jn their own cage is when it crashes.

If you got past that, let me know! Hopefully the canary build has been updated since then. I couldn't use 60 fps either, messed up the battles for melee.

It's too bad too, as the game looks gorgeous. Like Red Dead, you can see it's age from the character models, but outside that and upsclaed it looks like a PS4 game.

I don't know if you played it on 360, but it was a slog at times because of the crazy load times between battles, now it's super quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back