Rockholds Glass Jaw vs Romeros Empty Gas Tank?

No such thing is a glass chin, Bisping caught him relaxed, chin not tucked and not trying to bite his mouthpiece in half, it happens.
Yoel went 5 rounds with a one legged dude but he still went 5 rounds so a few adjustments and he will be fine as well.
criticism fail

<YeahOKJen>

You think Romero built that physique by saying his prayers and eating his vitamins?

No by 25 years of excruciating growth through pain and ludicrous focus at the tippy top echelons of competition.

True! But Luke hasn't been that great since USADA!
I actually think he is the same. He underestimates his opponents and gets caulky. Even before USADA ViTRTor KO'd him. Im not saying he has been clean his entire career, but he hasn't got caught, so not a cheater in my eyes, like Roidmero. When he gets caught, i'll add him to my cheater list.

I actually think he is the same. He underestimates his opponents and gets caulky. Even before USADA ViTRTor KO'd him. Im not saying he has been clean his entire career, but he hasn't got caught, so not a cheater in my eyes, like Roidmero. When he gets caught, i'll add him to my cheater list.
USADA has some holes somewhere

Luke was so ridiculously tentative on the feet against David Branch, I mean seriously he looked scared to death to strike. He gets hit with anything remotely hard and his lights are out. Chin is total glass.

It's glass jaw, not glass chin.

I like Romero but unless he gets 2 minutes inbetween rounds then Rocky just gonna ride it out 5 rounds

Back