Rockholds Glass Jaw vs Romeros Empty Gas Tank?

Just because he found a supplement that contained the same PED he tested hot for, doesn't exonerate him. Bottom line, he took a PED, that is fact. He was suspended for 6 months, that is fact. Still a cheater in my eyes.

You have 80/40 vision.
<{1-9}>

And I just dissed you super tough, with that.

Yoel doesnt have the gas to win a 5 round decision. He either gets the finish or he loses IMO.

Yeah I don’t get the whole “bad gas tank” bs. Dude always explodes in the third.
Yoel fights in such a way as to conserve his energy for explosions. You might be able to make him gas by denying him those periods of relative inactivity.

But I wouldn't bet on Rockhold being able to do that solely from kicking range. And I doubt he's getting on top of Romero. Whereas a chin will definitely get tested over 25 minutes.

Romero was fucking exonerated by USADA's investigation. If you don't believe them when they say that somebody isn't at fault, then why do you believe the testing at all?

He's spent half of his life being tested according to the WADA/USADA standard and never legitimately popped.

You think Romero built that physique by saying his prayers and eating his vitamins?

I don't think the fight will go the distance, so "suspect gas tank" shouldn't be too big of an issue. On the other hand I don't feel like Rockhold actually has a particularly weak chin. All things considered I feel like favoring Yoel but I'm not really confident in that prediction.

This is a UFC main event. Therefore, it will be a borefest decision. Them's the rules.

Most people saying Yoel is going to smash Luke. Yet Luke is the favorite on all betting sites.

How about you guys put your money where your mouth is?

Just because he found a supplement that contained the same PED he tested hot for, doesn't exonerate him. Bottom line, he took a PED, that is fact. He was suspended for 6 months, that is fact. Still a cheater in my eyes.
True! But Luke hasn't been that great since USADA!

He explodes in the third because he does practically nothing in the first two.
THis is just inaccurate. He beat Whitaker for the first half of the fight, and even tho he dropped the first round to Weidman he handily won the second round on most peoples scorecards before starching him. Romeros is dangerous the entire fight and pushes the action, n00b.

Which will fall first? Romeros Gas Tank or Rockholds Chin?
What a great fight.
Rockhold's left leg should be the difference.
Fan of both fighters.
Think we will be seeing Rockhold and Whittaker.

Back