Rockhold Winning The Meal Prep War

my barbershop is like that oddly enough they're all youngsters too.
I wish my barber shop was like that, they're a mix of old and young but it seems like I keep finding the shops owned by would be preachers that doesn't let anybody cut loose. There was swear jar in one of them.

I wish my barber shop was like that, they're a mix of old and young but it seems like I keep finding the shops owned by would be preachers that doesn't let anybody cut loose. There was swear jar in one of them.

lmao thats bogus as hell. I guess if the cut is good that's all that really matters but still. there's actually one gay guy there that does womens hair so we're always poppin at the females while we wait lol.

You can have the best nutrition in the world, but it don’t mean jack shit when a genetic freak like Yoel Romero gets his hands on you. Holla if hear Gay Jesus!!!

Medium well is definitely the best. Why would you eat that pink shit in the video it looks like it hasn't even been cooked
they poured it in another pot for further cooking

15180928641399024.gif

Shrimp

Last edited:
The Chef looks like an idiot and he is fat as well, no wonder Rocksalt is itchy all the time.

e361f4bc2f9af2bd89b4ac168e6a5b4c--window-balance.jpg

Shaolin Diet you fucking idiots!!!

tumblr_mgzmaxWz7j1s21tkdo1_250.gif

My brother will eat red meat but only because he's impatient and just starts up on the food asap. I personally can't do that, any sign of redness and I'm not touching it. I prefer meat slightly burnt over undercooked.
giphy.gif

All these pussies eating their steaks well done must also be the ones that eat an expensive steak with ketchup.

Real men know that a quality steak should never be fully cooked, let alone burnt. It should be pink inside.

All these pussies eating their steaks well done must also be the ones that eat an expensive steak with ketchup.

Real men know that a quality steak should never be fully cooked, let alone burnt. It should be pink inside.
LMFAO this is literally the type of shit that fat white middle aged losers say

Just eating your food a certain way doesn't make you a real man you goof

Medium well is definitely the best. Why would you eat that pink shit in the video it looks like it hasn't even been cooked

Medium well is just a waste of a good cut of meat. It will be entirely too dry.

I eat almost everything medium rare. Even things like duck breast and pork chops can be eaten with some pinkness/redness n there as long as it’s high quality and prepared properly. Never been sick from food in my life.

Some people just love putting the strain on their digestive system to reproduce all the enzymes that they have overcooked out of their meat.

Also, being overly paranoid of germs or ANYTHING at all IS not manly regardless of race or background.

Unfounded and/or illegitimate fears is for boys.

Ftr on the steak temp debate anywhere between medium and medium rare is great, and right between those is perfect if I'm cooking it myself.

No fucking idea

With that pink shit in the middle I hope he’s making some sort of curry that’s gonna cook/simmer over the next 30 minutes.

Unless that’s a steak or something?

Too red to be pork or chicken which it is what i would expect in a curry. Most likely beef, small fillet cut.

Some people just love putting the strain on their digestive system to reproduce all the enzymes that they have overcooked out of their meat.

Also, being overly paranoid of germs or ANYTHING at all IS not manly regardless of race or background.

Unfounded and/or illegitimate fears is for boys.

Ftr on the steak temp debate anywhere between medium and medium rare is great, and right between those is perfect if I'm cooking it myself.

Raw meat. Steak tartare plus raw egg on top. My favourite dinner.

Back