Rockhold wanting to fight 60lbs higher takes balls... the opposite of Rousey

I'm sure it's been posted to death but Rockhold is a huge MW. He walks around at like 220. Werdum weighs in at 240.

That's not taking balls. That would be Rockhold fighting at his natural weight. 20 lbs difference isn't unusual at HW.

Sorry but if you make weight, it's all kosher.

Yeah it is, but not cutting a ridiculous amount of weight doesn't make him brave. That guy must be about 215/220lbs.

Werdum's 235-240 and fights guys who have a bigger weight disparity than that all the time who cut down to make 265.

Make a thread about a guy like Igor having balls of steel by all means, but Rockhold fuuuuck no.

I commend him on this endeavor if it plays out. Maybe the days of fighters angling for every advantage (fighting smaller people) they can have over their opponents is changing. If they arent working toward title contention lets see some compelling matchups where 2 people want to beat each other up.

See, I don't think it's cheating to cut whatever weight you want. You die doing it, oh well. You're weak as fuck the next night, oh well.

Rogan thinks it's cheating... I think Rogan should care more about the role model he is to his 3 kids who I think will end up as fuck ups. How he treated Shaub on air was a better example of cheating to fuck up a friend's rep in public.

It's funny, cuz Ronda even said she'd fight Gina Carano @ 145. She just don't want them problems with Cyborg.

BTW, Anybody know if Kayla Harrison is planning on fighting? She could do big things for WFW I imagin.

BJ was not 180lbs with his fight with Machida he was 190lbs. Rockhold without cutting weight is like 220/230 I bet

Anatomically?
Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses can't define how I be droppin' these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery, flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me....

Rockhold as he's gotten older has become a MASSIVE 185er.In fact, he's talked about how hard the weight cut is for him as months go by...If they were to fight , on fight night I don't think it'd be a 60 pound difference
It d be significant but probably not that

That's like telling me the difference btn a flaccid vs erect penis.

Their actual weigh ins are 185lbs vs 242lbs.

I imagine Werdum walks around at 260+ and Luke at around 215.

Werdum is not cutting 20lbs+ when he doesn't have to.

Luke is like 6'4.... it would be him fighting at walk around weight, which Id imagine would be 220-ish

Rockhold goes into the Octagon about 210-215 lbs of tst muscle I'd guess, while Werdum weighs in at 240 lbs still carrying a bit of excess fat. The real size difference is a lot less if both were at the same body fat percentage.

BJ was not 180lbs with his fight with Machida he was 190lbs. Rockhold without cutting weight is like 220/230 I bet

BJ was 187 lbs I believe, but looked quite chubby & out of shape. Machida was 215 lbs I think

All you nitpickers are jokers. Weigh ins are 185 and 242. That's 57lbs. End of story. All else is speculation.

Fuck you TS,

Another Rousey hater.. this could apply to a lot of fighters but you chose to single out Rousey just because you hate her..

Fuck you TS,

Rousey is a fake and phoney.

I actually find luke's salty persona hilarious. He is just grumpy all the time haha

Can't believe people don't see through this Rockhold PR bluff.

Unlike Luke, Werdum is actually in the title hunt in his division. He's not going to accept some freak show match up that does absolutely nothing for his ranking.

This call-out is Rockhold's way of not having to fight MW's but still getting press as a "fighter".

Can't believe people don't see through this Rockhold PR bluff.

Unlike Luke, Werdum is actually in the title hunt in his division. He's not going to accept some freak show match up that does absolutely nothing for his ranking.

This call-out is Rockhold's way of not having to fight MW's but still getting press as a "fighter".

So why does nate get to call out and get his way for a non-contender opponent just for money? Who wouldn't watch Luke vs Werdum?

Werdum weighs 256.
I looked it up. That's how much he weighed in fight shape vs JDS.

Back