Rockhold wanting to fight 60lbs higher takes balls... the opposite of Rousey

Luke is very similar to being like Mousasi which is to fight beyond weight categories like in Japan old skool open weight bouts.

In 8 mths back in 2008/2009, Mousasi beat in a row Manhoef, Jacare and Hunt.
185lbs ---> 265lbs

That's rockstar attitude that would be great in the ufc for men and women. Imagine PVZ vs Cyborg! Overeem vs Kevin Lee! Gufstasson vs Wonderboy!

Bj Penn at 180lbs fought Machida once who was 225lbs at K1 in 2005.

Rousey was right to be afraid of Cyborg and going up in weight. Despite all the BS of I'm the champ so you have to mt me at 135lbs. Uncle Dana would gladly accommodate a catch weight of 140lbs.

Gets knocked out by a guy who doesnt get knockouts who is called pillow fists,and wants to fight a former hw champ.Sounds like we should ask the ufc to check he still isnt concussed rather then praise him

Gtfo. Srsly. If you have kids, don't tell them this cuz you're a coward

Umm, if you have never competed...you don't know shit. People always call out the bigger guy because it makes them look good, and losing doesn't hurt their rep. Conor talking about Nate Diaz being two weight classes bigger than him is a prime example of what it can do. Losing to someone in your division/smaller hurts more. Just like if GSP loses to Bisping, an easy excuse is that he lost to a bigger man. Yet GSP didn't want to fight at WW against a much more dangerous Tyron Woodley.

This is not about her. It's about being brash and letting it be known. Gastelum calling out Anderson? It's better than Nate calling out the lil Irish potatoe who's much lighter. An open weight category for ppv events would only be for those who have bolas grande. Ronda is self exiled... I have no need for criticizing a trail blazer who was rightly insecure against Cyborg.

And yet you mention her in your title....
and opening post...

So why does mister ballsy guy need to cut to 185 then?

Why even bring rounda into a discussion? Let her farm and eat dog poop on her deck in peace.

Umm, if you have never competed...you don't know shit. People always call out the bigger guy because it makes them look good, and losing doesn't hurt their rep. Conor talking about Nate Diaz being two weight classes bigger than him is a prime example of what it can do. Losing to someone in your division/smaller hurts more. Just like if GSP loses to Bisping, an easy excuse is that he lost to a bigger man. Yet GSP didn't want to fight at WW against a much more dangerous Tyron Woodley.

Whether I competed or not is irrelevant.

Connah never called out nate.

No one knows why GSP chose bisping over woodley.

You fail... 0-3

And yet you mention her in your title....
and opening post...

She was a glaring example of avoiding a fight but she's entitled to stay at 135... it would be been stellar to fight Cyborg but alas, her balls are tiny. Oi vey.

Should've made this thread about McGregor. Cut ~25 lbs to fight at FW, moves up to fight the LW champ and is still the bigger man. Much more of a coward than this woman.

Does anybody here actually expect him to move to Heavyweight?

Rockhold will come back and fight Middleweight like he always has, he will continue to enjoy the considerable length and size advantage that made him champion.

Werdum would be a chubby 240ish and Rockhold around 215 and still relatively lean. If counting lean mass I bet they're pretty close.

Should've made this thread about McGregor. Cut ~25 lbs to fight at FW, moves up to fight the LW champ and is still the bigger man. Much more of a coward than this woman.

I think he's taller than Woodley too lol.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_scarlett-johansson-photo-u2.jpg

She was a glaring example of avoiding a fight but she's entitled to stay at 135... it would be been stellar to fight Cyborg but alas, her balls are tiny. Oi vey.

So in other words you lied.. The thread IS about RR.
Ok!

Whether I competed or not is irrelevant.

Connah never called out nate.

No one knows why GSP chose bisping over woodley.

You fail... 0-3

1. Conor Mcgregor called out Nate Diaz for a rematch dipshit, and constantly made note of "He's tree times bigger than me"

2. GSP obviously knows that Woodley is a much harder fight than Bisping. GSP is smaller than T-Wood, less explosive, less power, is fighting the best wrestler he's ever fought, and is coming off a 3 year lay off. Bisping on the other hand is coming off a terrible fight with a 46 year old fighter who lost his last 5 or 6/9 fights. You would have to be a complete retard (which you've showcased thus far) to not be able to see why GSP chose to fight for a belt in a higher division. GSP didn't want to fight Silva while GSP was active and in his prime. Now he wants to comeback after not having a fight in so long, to go up and fight the MW Champ?

Congrats buddy, you're an idiot.

Yeah, he's sooo brave to talk about fighting somebody around his size at last.

images

That's like telling me the difference btn a flaccid vs erect penis.

Their actual weigh ins are 185lbs vs 242lbs.

I imagine Werdum walks around at 260+ and Luke at around 215.

Rockhold had to cut a ton of weight to get to that moment at 185 to qualify for the fight. Verdum is 20+ lbs under the weight limit, so his walking around weight is the exact same as his weigh in weight, is exact same as his actual fight weight. Rockhold is not at 185 when he steps in to the Octagon, so that's an idiotic comparison/point.

That sounds more like a compliment than a complaint. Are you midly retarded?

Back