Rockhold vs Shogun. The Fight To Make?

Rockhold needs some sort of warmup fight before he faces on one JBG GOATS.

Feed him to Cirkunov or OSP

If Luke gets shogun to ground- brutal ending but I can't believe this but shogun has a shot while their standing .

I've been pushing SHogun for a title shot forever.

Unlike Machida, Shogun isn't a scrub off of his back. Rockhold won't just roll him up. Shogun's sweeps and scrambles are a thing of beauty. If he came in well conditioned, he could fuck Luke all kinds of up. Shogun in any shade of his former glory would absolutely fucking kill Luke, lol.

Yeah he shit the bed against Chael, but people forget, Shogun was only 23 when he got his blackbelt under Nino fucking Schembri.

doubt it.

i love shogun but his takedown defence Is one of the weaker aspects of his game

I can see Rockhold wrestling and dominating with his top game.

Even on the feet, Shogun is not the threat on his feet at this stage of his career that Yoel Is.

Shogun of course could crack that chin and finish him but It seems doubtful.
Seriously?
You think that Romero is more dangerous then Shogun on the feet?
I would say slow Shogun put Rockhold to sleep easier then Yoel did it.

A good test for Rockhold at 205 and a big name fight that Shogun deserves being on a 3 fight win streak. The winner could easily be put into a title shot if DC vacates after his fight with Stipe. Two former champions with the skillsets to make a great fight. I wanna see it, what about you?

Salthold is 1-2, coming off a loss and Shogun is 3-0 last three fights, possibly zero or one win away from a shitle tot, so no. Shogun would take it though.

Stop this! Shogun is coming off of ANOTHER knee injury AFTER he was in trouble a couple of times against Gian fucking Villante. I will forever pull for Shogun regardless of who he fights but the thought of Rocksalt beating Shogun makes my stomach turn.

A good test for Rockhold at 205 and a big name fight that Shogun deserves being on a 3 fight win streak. The winner could easily be put into a title shot if DC vacates after his fight with Stipe. Two former champions with the skillsets to make a great fight. I wanna see it, what about you?
It speaks volumes about the UFC's LHW div that an old and bruised Shogun is one fight away from a title shot...

Shoguns great on the ground, but getting older and Luke is a monster there. I would suggest its the smartest strategy to take. Shogun wouldn't make it easy but I still think Luke has the biggest chance to win there.

Theres stil a posibility that shogun ko's him right now imo

If it's chin for chin and Rockhold plays the game he played with Bisping, Shogun will rearrange Luke's asshole with his fists.

Unlike Machida, Shogun isn't a scrub off of his back. Rockhold won't just roll him up. Shogun's sweeps and scrambles are a thing of beauty. If he came in well conditioned, he could fuck Luke all kinds of up. Shogun in any shade of his former glory would absolutely fucking kill Luke, lol.

Yeah he shit the bed against Chael, but people forget, Shogun was only 23 when he got his blackbelt under Nino fucking Schembri.

Even if today's Shogun is as good as you say, he's going up against Rockhold, who has one of most lethal top guns in mma.

Interesting idea. The first fighter to graze the other's chin with a punch gets the KO win. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

Jarl

I would be seriously depressed if Luke beat up Shogun

Back