Rockhold vs Shogun LHW welcome?

Damn good fight, if I say so myself. With luke's weak chin, and shogun's tendency to gas and get taken down, it will be strength vs strength/weakness vs. weakness.

I think the former lhw champ has a good chance of finding rocksalt's chin early.
And also kick vs kick. Would like to see both blast each other with kicks

Not a good first fight for Luke, give him Ilir Latifi, Patrick Cummins. Something along those lines.

Last edited:
Rockhold retires him. Brutally.

Guy vs Rockhold is a much more interesting fight.

I don't really like Shogun's chances. I don't think he finds Luke's flimsy chin. I'd love to be wrong but I think we're going to start seeing a different Rockhold. He's going to start fighting safer. More kicks. More distance. Maybe work on his offensive wrestling more and use it as s focal point of his offensive. Or he could continue to deny his obvious weakness and keep getting KTFO. I'd like to give him a little credit as a fighter. He'd be very foolish not to change his offensive approach especially when moving up to 205. His defense isn't doing him any favors. Gotta change something.

Was he thinking to submit yoel in the 4th round? Lol

Shogun isn't as explosive as Yoel.
Shogun with bum knees probably can't catch Luke.

Shogun gets submitted if Luke takes him to the ground or Luke via UD.

Yoel would probably destroy Shogun too.

Rockholds chin may not be the best but I reckon he outclasses shogun. Unlike most shogun fans, I realise he is totally shot.

Fight makes sense

Shogun would get wrecked

I don't really like Shogun's chances. I don't think he finds Luke's flimsy chin. I'd love to be wrong but I think we're going to start seeing a different Rockhold. He's going to start fighting safer. More kicks. More distance. Maybe work on his offensive wrestling more and use it as s focal point of his offensive. Or he could continue to deny his obvious weakness and keep getting KTFO. I'd like to give him a little credit as a fighter. He'd be very foolish not to change his offensive approach especially when moving up to 205. His defense isn't doing him any favors. Gotta change something.
Meh, if he was going to change something he would of done it after bisping fight. He almost got ktfo by branch, yet he continues to think he can stand and bang

Shogun isn't as explosive as Yoel.
Shogun with bum knees probably can't catch Luke.

Shogun gets submitted if Luke takes him to the ground or Luke via UD.

Yoel would probably destroy Shogun too.
Branch almost ktfo of luke!

Do u think shogun wont touch lukes chin at some point?

Rockhold probably makes him tap like Chael did.

Meh, if he was going to change something he would of done it after bisping fight. He almost got ktfo by branch, yet he continues to think he can stand and bang

Yeah I would have thought so too nut moving up in weight, he's have to be the dumbest fighter on the planet to not try to tweak something at least.

Fuck this would be very tough for luke. I want him to win and he definitely can beat shogun. Unfortunately shogun has cinder blocks for hands and if he touches luke, then its all over. Scary fight. I think luke really has to stay on the outside and point fight. He cannot come too close and engage in clinches.

shogun is too powerful for him

he clips him and puts him away in the 1st

Back