Rockhold vs Romero !

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC should STOP protecting Rockhold and give him Weidman or Gastelum or Anderson.

Rockhold should fight Romero or Jacare for the title shot.

Anyway, next is Whittaker vs ...Bisping/GSP?

Rockhold might move up anyway, since LHW is pretty dead. He should fight Glover.

Stop protecting him and give him Weidman?

Either construct your sentences in a way that they make sense, or stop talking shite.

Rockhold versus Romero sounds great to me. I am not interested to see Luke beat up Chris for the second time.

The UFC isn't protecting him everyone just dodged him.

Stop protecting him and give him Weidman?

Either construct your sentences in a way that they make sense, or stop talking shite.
I personally see Romero as the tougher opponent of the two.

i am taking over this shitty thread and changing topic to;
'Can prime Ronda beat Floyd in a boxing match?

Luke mentioned moving up to 205. But with Cormier being reinstated as champ, this might be an issue as I doubt he'll want to fight his friend and training partner.

Gay Jesus is too strong of a wrestler to be taken down and dominated by Rocksalt. If Luke can keep it standing and land those nasty body kicks without eating a Cuban Missile, he could win a decision.

Are we all going to pretend like what TS wrote is any sort of the way sensible or coherant?

UFC should STOP protecting Rockhold and give him Weidman or Gastelum or Anderson.

Rockhold should fight Romero or Jacare for the title shot.

Anyway, next is Whittaker vs ...Bisping/GSP?

Rockhold might move up anyway, since LHW is pretty dead. He should fight Glover.

Rockhold's four last fights before Branch were against champions.
Than he had the fight with Branch, a fighter win a 11 winning streak.

How should he fight for the title shot with Romero/Jacare if there is already a fight for the belt (GSP - Bisping) and also it was a fight for the interim title (Romero - Whittaker)?

The winner of GSP vs Bisping should fight Whittaker. Most probably in 2018. Or, if Bisping wins, in 2019 or 2020, maybe he will want another fight with Hendo, just to clear things up.

Rockhold should fight Jacare or Romero, but not for the title shot.

We all know what Lukes going to do, he's going to duck and dodge anything and everything until that title fight comes up. He's not taking another fight until its for a belt.

I have Luke winning that fight by stoppage, but obviously theres a reasonable chance Yoel catches him with something.

UFC 218
Max Holloway vs Frankie Edgar
Volkan ozedmir vs Alexander Gustafson Interim Belt
Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez
Yoel Romero vs Luke Rockhold
Cynthia Cavillo vs Michelle Waterson

Back