rockhold vs romero 2017

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
a couple years ago i would have picked romero to ktfo him mercilessly but Yoel is 40 and getting weaker/ slower as we speak. Do you think Rockhold would finish him or you still think that even an old ass Romero would finish him?

Would watch.

Rockhold wins.

Yoel massivly overrated.

Cuckhold still one of the best.

Cuckhold by demolition.

Not an ideal matchup for rockhold. But with a good gameplan, it is very winnable... he needs to work on not leaving his chin exposed (see bisping & branch fights)

Yoel is getting weaker and slower as we speak? lol

a couple years ago i would have picked romero to ktfo him mercilessly but Yoel is 40 and getting weaker/ slower as we speak. Do you think Rockhold would finish him or you still think that even an old ass Romero would finish him?

When asking for thoughts/opinions on fights at least say 3 or 5 rounds.5 rounds I have Luke 3 rounds is tough to pick,I think i'd lean Luke at this point.Slow start last fight makes me more hesitant.

I see Rockhold being dominate and only losing if he gets caught with one of those Romero explosions out of nowhere.

They gotta have some back up plan for the Bisping/GSP fight. Book Rockhold/Romero on the same card, so one can replace GSP, if he pulls out (I'm assuming Bisping would be down for a replacement; no way GSP would be if Bisping was the one pulling out).

As for Rockhold vs Romero - I'd go with Rockhold.

I'll take Rockhold but I would put some money on Yoel via 3rd round KO out of nowhere because....well it's Yoel.

Awesome fight but I think we will never see it. Seems like everybody is ducking each other in the MW division.

They gotta have some back up plan for the Bisping/GSP fight. Book Rockhold/Romero on the same card, so one can replace GSP, if he pulls out (I'm assuming Bisping would be down for a replacement; no way GSP would be if Bisping was the one pulling out).
Amen brother. Serious company would have plan B like that but this is UFC so......

Now this would be an interning fight. Love to see what would happen on the ground.

I see Rockhold being dominate and only losing if he gets caught with one of those Romero explosions out of nowhere.

Holy moly, Mr Analystman. Thats quite the sophisticated breakdown there. Its not at all like it applies to every single opponent that Romero has ever faced...

Romero too slick to get caught by Rockhold's sloppy strikes. Hell he avoided most of Whittaker's strikes.
Rockhold now for the second time got visibly tired, so his gas tank might be on par with Yoel's.
Yoel's explosiveness nullifies Rockhold's grappling.

Putting Yoel against anyone in top 10, especially top 5, is automatically a treat for the mma fans.

Rockhold via late finish. Yoel is too low-volume to get Rockhold out of his rhythm. When he's in his element, Luke is a monster.

Back