Rockhold v. Bisping. Who wins?

Rockhold has the striking edge and Bisping is no more of a grappler than Rockhold. Both have excellent cardio but Rockhold had taken out Souza over 5 rounds and I dont see Bisping being able to do that.

Souza is a whole nother beast now and Bisping has cardio for days, but the former has a very good chance at attaining the belt and the latter has a chance that's slim to none.

I am not a hater, but I don't see how Bisping wins this.
Luke is just as fast and longer.
How is Bisping going to do damage (LOL, get points) with out getting lit up?

Good fight, Rockhold is a better version of Bisping IMO, not to mention bigger and more powerful

Rockhold 7/10

I think Rocky takes it. He's got a lot more explosive power than Bisping and I think he'd stalk him down eventually and catch him. Bisping's pitter patter approach DOES put sluggers or power punchers off their game (Leben / Akiyama / Belcher / Stann).. Well.. maybe not all sluggers... Heavy hitters you could say.. I just think Rockhold's good enough to get at him

I got Rockhold via huge bulge but in other matchups I cannot wait for the Weidman vs Rockhold matchup. The absolute juciest, most Solid, Thickest and Tightest units we will ever see at 185 match up. My body is too ready fam

Back