Rockhold v. Bisping. Who wins?

Rockhold by having a fresher win (that happens to be a finish) in Sherdog's mind

There's a jackass in every thread.

Both were scalped by Belfort, Rockhold called out Bisping, they have history and similar styles with decent cardio. It would be an interesting fight but I believe Rockhold would win within 3 rounds.

Better question...who cares?

I'd really love it if this fight happened. I've always been a bigger believer in Rockhold than most and I think if he put on a good performance he could come away with the win. Let's hope the UFC makes this happen.

Bisping could outpoint him on the feet but i see rockhold winning, he is a better fighter overall.

Bisping, and I would love to see Bisping fight Vitor, Silva, Machida, or Weidman after this

Everyone always calls out Bisping. Kennedy, Munoz, Rockhold, plus the Rivera fight was due to a call out and I'm pretty sure Sakara called him out once too. All these guys feel they can touch his chin like Hendo did, but I doubt many of them could. As much as Bisping ruffles people's feathers, he's good.

It's a tossup in my opinion. I understand that people are really high on Rockhold right now after his impressive win. I think it would be a great fight. I think Rockhold has a power advantage, Bisping has an advantage in work rate. If it went the distance I'd lean towards Bisping. But I think Luke has the potential to finish it with a TKO/KO. Tossup...

Kennedy, Munoz, Rockhold....is there any UFC MW who hasn't called out Bisping lately?

Kennedy vs Bisping actually makes sense and I think Bisping may even have a slight edge here.

Munoz and Rockhold on the other hand are on another level. Those two should actually fight each other instead.

Kennedy, Munoz, Rockhold....is there any UFC MW who hasn't called out Bisping lately?

Bisping is a top 10 (some say top 5) fighter who has one top ten win in his career (Stann). Every other top 10 fighter he's fought has beaten him. If I had to pick a fighter in the top 10 to fight it would be Bisping. Big name, tends to lose to the best.

Two guys who aren't juiced to the gills, I'm up for it. I'd be pulling for Michael "Down For the Count" as always, but hard to pick a winner.

Rockhold has the striking edge and Bisping is no more of a grappler than Rockhold. Both have excellent cardio but Rockhold had taken out Souza over 5 rounds and I dont see Bisping being able to do that.

im not gonna buy into the rockhold hype. i doubt he will ever be champ but agaisnt someone like bisping who is also a kick boxer primarily i would bet on luke lighting him up

Back