Rockhold v Bisping 3

No lol Bisping would have been the man if he would have retired after the fight

I don't like using the word "lucky" but Rockhold would win 9/10 times

I just think given the post-interview after their last fight and 3rd final fight would be pretty good

I can see Rockhold going in for a jab, over-extending and getting knocked out cold. But I don't know for sure.

pretty much this.

then again, many actually believed Shogun wouldn't wreck Forrest in their 2nd bout (though he was a slight underdog); proof that fans do have a way of fooling themselves.

Bisping won't take that fight because he knows he got lucky in the second fight and Cuckhold won't come in cocky like he did. Plus I'm pretty sure he's retired officially now from the statements he's been making recently.

bisping will want an easier retirement fight, imo. surprised he didnt try for branch after they took romero away from him (branch).

pretty much this.

then again, many actually believed Shogun wouldn't wreck Forrest in their 2nd bout (though he was a slight underdog); proof that fans do have a way of fooling themselves.
Didn’t Forrest have to book it to the hospital right after the fight because his wife went into labor right before?

Bisping will take what he believes to be a gimmie fight in the uk and that’ll be him done, there is absolutely no chance the third match happens.

If Rockhold loses tomorrow they NEED to make this fight for the lulz. The lead up to it will be glorious.

Well both of them have admitted it's 2-1 Bisping due to a pretty serious training session, it's why Rockhold dislikes him so much, Mike spoke out of camp.

Back