Rockhold trash talking

His last fight he was embarrassed by Bisping....fucking Bisping, KOed in the first round and lost his belt. Took 15 months off. I think its safe to say he really wants this rematch with Michael Bisping.

Only thing missing was "God bless... God" and "Don't Fear Me... Fear the Consequences".

He ran out of breath at the end there and mumbled whatever hahhabha

Luke's a great fighter, but man, he seems like the most miserable person in every interview. Like, the type of person that if you know personally, you intentionally avoid because they drain any positive energy you have by just opening their mouth. Great fighter though, one of the best.

When he ran out of breathe I fucking lold hard as fuck!

Never been gud in the mic, big deal he is still a savage and would kill GSP

I would be twice as horrible with a mic on my face in front of thousands of people and so would be 99,99% of sherdog so I won't blame him neither should you

The dude's emotional range seems stuck somewhere between salty to surly. Cheer the hell up dude.

Damn they gave him a second attempt and man he is just not a wordsmith and has no charisma.

'Rockhold' and 'talking' should never be used in a sentence

Good kicker, ridiculous on the canvas but should never open his mouth. Or box.

Excessive amounts of sodium will do that.

I was listening to the JRE and even rogan said his trash talk was bad lol. Not everyone is quick witted

He needs to train with cm punk on improving his promos

It was so bad , I cringed
He should have attacked Bisping with words of honesty, because he is truley at least very irritated at Bisping, they have a beef and if Rockhold thinks that Bisping will beat GSP it is logical to talk shit to Bisping.

Back