Rockhold should fully embrace the heel act

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's funny, I was just watching the press conference with Luke and Yoel, and even though Yoel was being very respectful, and Luke was also attempting to be very respectful to him, he still managed to come off as a douche.

It's funny, even someone like Bisping can sound like a decent dude when he wants to, but Luke just seems to have this personality where he just cant help but look like a dick, even when he's trying hard not to be. I think the Salt should fully embrace the douchy arrogant frat boy role.

I think if he got unnecessarily personal and vile his market potential would skyrocket.

I'm one of the few Luke fans around here, but I honestly cannot understand why he's always acting like he's got a chip on his shoulder.

I mean... you're handsome as fuck, you're one of the best fighters in the world, a former world champion. What do you even expect out of life? lol.

I'm one of the few Luke fans around here, but I honestly cannot understand why he's always acting like he's got a chip on his shoulder.

I mean... you're handsome as fuck, you're one of the best fighters in the world, a former world champion. What do you even expect out of life? lol.

Legit the main reason I can't connect with him personally even though I love his fighting style

Why are you so insecure dude? You hit the genetic lottery and you have the skills to back it up

He has zero social skills, it's pretty awesome. He's almost anti-social even based on his conversations with DC.

I feel he was just starting to do that before Bisping slept him.

Fewer things are more humbling than having to be one of the people forced to say, "I lost to Michael Bisping."

He doesn't have the ability to embrace any act. I think he has a mild version of anxiety when talking in front of crowds. It's like a sort of brain freeze attempting to come up with something witty, and it always ends up fizzling out by the time he speaks. He is what he is, and I don't see a change in his future.

It's a tough sell when you've spent some time slumped on the canvas.

I like him too, and he is clearly a great fighter.

Luke is the emo kid of the UFC...I bet he just needs a hug once in a while! :D

Missing humbleness in his natural character it seems, even a slight grain of it. The result is wat u see. When that attribute is missing, the person doesnt intend to come across like a douche but they will.
Imo

I like him too, and he is clearly a great fighter.

Luke is the emo kid of the UFC...I bet he just needs a hug once in a while! :D

I'd hug him right now.

No homo.

Ok, maybe a little bit.

Meh, I'd rather fighters just be themselves. Keep it real. Dial it up a few notches but leave the fake stuff to WWF.

He is also ain't doing bad for cash either i think he just might be a bit socially off and does know how to express himself through words to well

still a massive fan though

He doesn't have enough personality to pull it off

I feel he was just starting to do that before Bisping slept him.

Fewer things are more humbling than having to be one of the people forced to say, "I lost to Michael Bisping."

Bisping is actually good
I was surprised how awkward he looked fighting gsp though lol

Its not an act. stfu with this pro wrestling shit

he's bad at the mic, that's the problem

The Margaret River Badboy.

Deontay Wilder saying "This is not an act baby" to Muay Thaigoat Fury seems fake; what Rockhold does doesn't seem fake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back