Rockhold promises to tuck Bisping in for good...

Depends on who his opponent is. Like you said, him and Rockhold have a rivalry. He showed respect to GSP when he lost against him and I reckon he did the same with Gastelum.
Yeah cause he lost and wanted to keep face. He avenged a loss to Rockhold and Rockhold was classy but didn't want the 2nd embrace...probably feeling off and pissed that he was ko'd and Bisping was so childish about it

Yeah cause he lost and wanted to keep face. He avenged a loss to Rockhold and Rockhold was classy but didn't want the 2nd embrace...probably feeling off and pissed that he was ko'd and Bisping was so childish about it
Tbf Rockhold is a douche and took Bisping for a joke expecting to go right through him.

I understand Bisping wanting to rub it in his face after that fight.

Also, I didn't see all of Bispings post fight interviews but from what i've seen he usually is humble and a good sport.

So when he's respectful he's just trying to save face and when he's not he's a cunt? Do you think maybe you have a problem with irrational hate?

So when he's respectful he's just trying to save face and when he's not he's a cunt? Do you think maybe you have a problem with irrational hate?
Yeah, he's a bit of a cock. I don't care what you think lol. My opinion over some random chode online

You clearly did not pay attention to the build up for that fight. Rockhold was acting like a complete fuckboy for the weeks prior. And he was being a dousche afterward too.

You clearly did not pay attention to the build up for that fight. Rockhold was acting like a complete fuckboy for the weeks prior. And he was being a dousche afterward too.
Maybe the i beat the strikeforce 185 champ caused some bad blood. Maybe Bisping constantly trying to get under opponent's skin is what caused? Bisping brings it on himself and i don't hate the guy, i'm just realistic

<Y2JSmirk>

Maybe the i beat the strikeforce 185 champ caused some bad blood. Maybe Bisping constantly trying to get under opponent's skin is what caused? Bisping brings it on himself and i don't hate the guy, i'm just realistic

<Y2JSmirk>
Well no, you're not, you're irrational and unable to look at something objectively.
We've established in your eyes he's either lying or a cunt so...y'know...grow up.

Well no, you're not, you're irrational and unable to look at something objectively.
We've established in your eyes he's either lying or a cunt so...y'know...grow up.
You must've missed my earlier point. My opinion > Random chode on sherdog

Inbr4nextcrybabycomment

Back