Rockhold promises to tuck Bisping in for good...

Rockholds win over Bisping was so long ago, they don’t even have Reebok gear on, talk about being stuck in the past. they had a rematch and we seen how that turned out, Luke got his glass jaw shattered.

Bisping would KO him again

Hilarious how everyone thinks a guy with terrible hands and shaky chin getting KO'd was a fluke.

I hope this fight happens and Bisping wins again.

This guy?

cropped2085766581.jpg

That's low even for Sherdog standards

I don't know if Rockhold's chin is that bad. He has a habit of standing upright & not tucking his chin so it might seem worse than it is.

Luke Rockhold needs to shut his mouth. When you get beat by Michael Bisping, in fact knocked out cold on 18 days notice, you just shut your mouth.

BispingStopsRockhold.jpg

Rockhold is the better fighter but good lord it would be amazing to see bisping knock him out again.

Luke Rockhold is a walking paradox.Dudes whole fight game just doesn't fit. A brutal beast everywhere but doesn't defend himself well and is now- really chinny be cause of it.
I wouldn't be shocked if he won any fight nor would I be shocked if he lost any.
I swear - even in Branch fight which he ended up putting it on David to the tune of a second round tap to strikes, I thought Branch had him out agsinst cage in 1st round with 4-5 punch combo.It looked like he put him out and woke him back up.

Luke Rockhold is a walking paradox.Dudes whole fight game just doesn't fit. A brutal beast everywhere but doesn't defend himself well and is now- really chinny be cause of it.
I wouldn't be shocked if he won any fight nor would I be shocked if he lost any.
I swear - even in Branch fight which he ended up putting it on David to the tune of a second round tap to strikes, I thought Branch had him out agsinst cage in 1st round with 4-5 punch combo.It looked like he put him out and woke him back up.

It's like his offensive ground game and kicks are so good he completely neglected his boxing and wrestling.

I think The Count needs to be and stay retired. Dude has taken absurd punishment over his career. Vitor TRT'd his eye and he has absorbed some beatings in his last 2 appearances. Needs to think about his health.

What's funny is Rockhold was so respectful after he choked Bisping out, pretty much immediately. You can tell Rockhold respects the hell out of him despite the rivalry.
Bisping ko'd him and after being exposed to one grain of salt (Luke didn't wish for a second embrace), Bisping showed his true self; classless winner lol
Depends on who his opponent is. Like you said, him and Rockhold have a rivalry. He showed respect to GSP when he lost against him and I reckon he did the same with Gastelum.

Back