Rockhold promises to tuck Bisping in for good...

This guy?

cropped2085766581.jpg

There would be a nuclear salt bomb of epic proportions if we ever saw this again...

LT1pnMe.jpg

Bisping beating his ass down again would be great

How hilarious would it be if Ping KOed him again?

jReXR2a.jpg

What happen to Luke? He's been acting weird.

Luke better not get KOd by Ping again lol

What's funny is Rockhold was so respectful after he choked Bisping out, pretty much immediately. You can tell Rockhold respects the hell out of him despite the rivalry.
Bisping ko'd him and after being exposed to one grain of salt (Luke didn't wish for a second embrace), Bisping showed his true self; classless winner lol

Lol with all the Shoops, ya might wanna change the Title TS, Rockhold's getting fucking destroyed in here LMFAO

Haha. Two fighters I really don't like. Weird enough, I hate Luke more than the count now. I hope Mike knocks Luke out cold and sends him to Bellator.

You, Fotoshop wankers must be banned for fighter bashing.

Go take your first training in gym, i bet you cry all over after getting punched.

Bisping should pull a Hendo and turn down a rematch just to troll Rocksalt

I don’t think that fight happens, personally.

Bisping said he wanted to fight someone he respects. Because, for his last fight, he doesn’t want to shit talk. And, he does not like Rockhold.

VeXd3W1.gif

I'm a Rockhold fan because he's an exciting fighter, but I had his career pegged as over when he got KO'd by Bisping. That's just not something you can recover from and shows a really terrible chin. How can he be expected to get punched in the face for a living when he got KO'd by the guy who doesn't KO people?

Back