Rockhold looking shredded and big, might as well give the him the W already

"No autographs!" - What a douche

That kid had some balls though, saying that shit to luke haha

He clearly had no idea who they were, seems like Luke was expecting to be recognized or something.

Here’s to a Luke KO shoop in which he plays golf with a shirt on
giphy.gif

+ @LOL at that guy asking Rockhold why cant he golf with shirt on
Ps timestamped for lazy sherdoggers

Lool. When will sherdoggies realize that height=size. Yoel is bigger, denser, more vasuclar, thicker, stronger, broader, tougher, better conditioned, more athletic and faster than luke. Look at the size of his forearms when he grabs luke? Traps shoulders back and his legs. They are massive. He is huge guy. I have seen yoel and rockhold in real life. Rockhokd is tall, about 6 foot 3.5 ish. Romero is definitely not more than 5 foot 10. He is not tall at all but he looked way more intimidating to me honestly. He is just so dense. When i shook his hand, i noticed the roughness and the grip experience felt like my hands were getting mangled. Rockhold's hands just felt like your normal average gym goer with calluses.
Luke walks aroung legit at only 205 lean. He says 210 is the highest he has been. Romero is every bit as big as him. Believe me. So this tslk about rockhold going up is asinine. Rockhold needs to put on 15 pounds. Thats 7 kilos. Not impossible but he will need carefully build his body and bulk up without inhibiting his speed and endurance.

Lool. When will sherdoggies realize that height=size. Yoel is bigger, denser, more vasuclar, thicker, stronger, broader, tougher, better conditioned, more athletic and faster than luke. Look at the size of his forearms when he grabs luke? Traps shoulders back and his legs. They are massive. He is huge guy. I have seen yoel and rockhold in real life. Rockhokd is tall, about 6 foot 3.5 ish. Romero is definitely not more than 5 foot 10. He is not tall at all but he looked way more intimidating to me honestly. He is just so dense. When i shook his hand, i noticed the roughness and the grip experience felt like my hands were getting mangled. Rockhold's hands just felt like your normal average gym goer with calluses.

I agree

Luke looks like he’ll work at a Vans store or some place like that.

Romero looks like a fuucking lethal cyborg.

And when i say conditoned, i meant his bone conditioning. Not his endurance capacity.

Back