******Rockhold looked so gheye last night*****

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I get it, your a model. But getting in the cage wearing white pants (like Don Johnson) and standing like that? Are you kidding me? And look at little Rogan staring at Lesnar, he probably had a lump in his lap.

960x0.jpg

RoemroRockholdKiss.jpg

BTW, They should have brought Cain into the cage as well, just to remind Lesnar that he isnt invincible.

You mean they should of wheeled Cain to the cage last night

I get it, your a model. But getting in the cage wearing white pants (like Don Johnson) and standing like that? Are you kidding me? And look at little Rogan staring at Lesnar, he probably had a lump in his lap.

960x0.jpg

RoemroRockholdKiss.jpg

BTW, They should have brought Cain into the cage as well, just to remind Lesnar that he isnt invincible.

So you are one of those guys that find anything out of your usual classic clothes to wear gay? Good for you

Why is Joe Hogan laughin at broke lesnar shoving the fatman?

Yep, Yoel pulled a Tyson and "....." him till he loved him. Now Rockhold is Yoel's side piece. :D

My girlfriend, a complete casual, actually said "ewww, gross" when she saw Rockhold in the cage after DC won. Lol.

Not sure what's gay about it you bitchboi

960x0.jpg

RoemroRockholdKiss.jpg

You sound jelly.

Agreed, MMA fighters should tattoo tribals and wear Tapout or Affliction shirts just like the cool guys on Sherdog.

TS sounds insecure Rockhold is stylin on him

Back