******Rockhold looked so gheye last night*****

I swear for a while there he was talking about fighting cormier for LHW belt.

Must've been some rumor coming from outside. The move to LHW came when DC vs Stipe was already set iirc after losing to Yoel. DC has 1-2 fights probably left before he wants to call it quits at this point, doubt he'll use that to go against a good friend.

When you are alpha like Luke you can dress real priss like that and get away with it.

Don't post threads like this bruva it makes you look jealous, shook, gotten to and beta. Sherdog code is to NOT project dees tings.

He's an accomplished fighter. He can fuck what he pleases. Stop hating just because you were attracted to him.
I’m hating him because I find him so much more attractive in less tacky clothes

Figures: Sherdoggers love Fedor and Daniel because their bodyfat makes them feel better about their own out of shape bodies. And they hate on guys like Rockhold because they represent everything they never were or will be in the looks department.
Yeah it has nothing to do with acting like an arrogant dick all the time

Plus who the hell loves DC that guy has a great career going and very few fans, they boo him and cheer for Jones

Plus who the hell loves DC that guy has a great career going and very few fans, they boo him and cheer for Jones

Sherdog does. They fawn over his high bodyfat body daily, thread after thread after thread. It's like I said, they do it because it elevates their own self-esteem because they are out of shape and fat for the most part. So of course they can't stand Rockhold, Sage, Conor, TRT Vitor etc.

Figures: Sherdoggers love Fedor and Daniel because their bodyfat makes them feel better about their own out of shape bodies. And they hate on guys like Rockhold because they represent everything they never were or will be in the looks department.

You've got it backwards.

A sizeable pertion of Sherdog is into the ultimate warrior myth, and living vicariously through their chosen supermale. Brock, Belfort, Conor, Overeem, Lawler, etc, etc.

Part of this brand of fanboism is male body worship that borders on homoerotic fantasy. Whether fit or fat, these guys hate on fighters who do not embody their warrior fantasy. Notice how guys like DC, Florian, have always gotten a disproportionate amount of hate - I believe that this is the reason why.

You've got it backwards.

A sizeable pertion of Sherdog is into the ultimate warrior myth, and living vicariously through their chosen supermale. Brock, Belfort, Conor, Overeem, Lawler, etc, etc.

Part of this brand of fanboism is male body worship that borders on homoerotic fantasy. Whether fit or fat, these guys hate on fighters who do not embody their warrior fantasy. Notice how guys like DC, Florian, have always gotten a disproportionate amount of hate - I believe that this is the reason why.

No, both groups are present here. Except yours is almost non-existent. They get completely run over by gay accusations and bashing from the fat-fighter lovers every time.

No, both groups are present here. Except yours is almost non-existent. They get completely run over by gay accusations and bashing from the fat-fighter lovers every time.

I think that you're overly-sensitive.
The TST contingent is many times bigger. I dont recall any threads which, overall, were speaking favorably about Cormier's fatty body.

On the other hand, I can easily bring up dozens of threads where male body worship is on full display. Off the top of my head : that Chad Mendes thread from the other day.

Back