Rockhold Issues Threat to Bisping: "Sign the Contract"

Damn, he is salty as fuck.
That's a good thing. It means he will likely get fucked up if they fight again. He doesn't focus well and work on his own flaws when he's full of piss and vinegar.

Its a great grudge match but this does nothing for either guy.

I was rooting hard for Bisping last time. Bisping turned out to be one of the worst champs ever and I'll now be rooting for Salt hold this time around if they fight. Fuck Bisping, that duck needs to retire with a loss.

People might get mad but the 2 trilogies that must happen and should happen on the same card is

McGregor vs Diaz III
Bisping vs Rockhold III

The press conference alone would be worth it
I'm indifferent to seeing McGregor Diaz 3 but it would be a hell of a main and co-main

Well, Lukes got balls posting a pic like that when Mikey has his own version.

This fight needs to happen now, and the way Mikey caught his ass last time and how Luke hasnt fixed his defense issues Id say its a 50/50 shot with maybe Bis with a slight edge..

Actually I like mikes better

John+McCarthy+UFC+199+Rockhold+v+Bisping+2+v2_jRg06jJEl.jpg

If I could change the results of any fight I would change dan hendo vs Michael bispong 2 a KO for dan making him the champion. Would have been so much better then bispong being the champ the way he was and not fighting any contenders that deserved it.

And if salt keeps getting KO’D he’s gonna be modeling mattresses sleeping on em showing a good nights rest.

Its a great grudge match but this does nothing for either guy.

They are both coming off losses, so what fight would do something for either man other than this? Luke fighting Gus pretty much assures him of another loss. Gus is a much better striker, who is durable as hell. Luke's chin is made of glass..

They are both coming off losses, so what fight would do something for either man other than this? Luke fighting Gus pretty much assures him of another loss. Gus is a much better striker, who is durable as hell. Luke's chin is made of glass..

Bisping has one fight left before he retires. He got the last win over Rockhold so from his perspective he has everything to lose in a third fight. Better to ride out with a knockout victory over Rockhold than give him a chance to avenge it.

Rockhold doesn't prove anything or improve his place in the division with a win over Bisping. Better to fight someone more relevant.

And Luke's chin isn't glass, he just has awful defense.

Think i am the only person that doesn't want to see Bisping fight again, would rather him retire on a loss and still be put in the hall of fame rather than go blind completely.

Bisping has one fight left before he retires. He got the last win over Rockhold so from his perspective he has everything to lose in a third fight. Better to ride out with a knockout victory over Rockhold than give him a chance to avenge it.

Rockhold doesn't prove anything or improve his place in the division with a win over Bisping. Better to fight someone more relevant.

And Luke's chin isn't glass, he just has awful defense.

Personal grudge matches are fun. They sell. Neither man has anything on the horizon that’s going to get them in the title hunt.. And for Michael being his last fight it should mean something. This is the only one that would mean anything.

Rockhold looking for easy money fights now after getting judas kissed.

If Bisping had a few more years left in him I'd want this matchup. However Bisping has taken a lot of punishment recently, knocked out, choked out in his last two and he went through two beatings at the hands of Silva and Hendo either side of fighting Rockhold.

I think he has a chance of beating Rockhold but I think he should either not fight again or fight a can so he can go out on a win. He doesn't need another dangerous fight at this stage in his career, for health reasons if anything. If it's true what he said about his 'good' eye starting to be fucked up too he probably shouldn't fight at all.

“Sign the contract.”, is not a fucking threat.

“Sign the contract or I’ll kill your children!”, is a threat.
Although, if I were bisbing, I’d feel threatened. Luke is going to dismantle him, and it’s going to be long and methodical.

And I don’t like Luke AT ALL. Much more of. Bisbing fan.

People might get mad but the 2 trilogies that must happen and should happen on the same card is

McGregor vs Diaz III
Bisping vs Rockhold III

The press conference alone would be worth it
On the same card

Back