Rockhold Issues Threat to Bisping: "Sign the Contract"

He'd look like the bigger man if he ignored Bisping at this point.
Gives the impression that he wants, what he perceives, as an easy win.
GSP already cashed that cheque.

Pretty clear to see why these guys decided to become fighters.

<36>

Last edited:
I'd like to see them in 40 years time have a press conference and have something like this happen. This happened between 2 CFL hall of famers - Dr. Phil even did a bit about it:

If there's a hell, I'm going there based strictly on how much I laughed at that video.

Luke will smash Bisping. It will be done brutally. All he Luke needs to do is stay at the end of range, Be in and out and explode if something significant lands. And wrestle every chance you get. Bisping should get mauled.

Why does he want to fight Bisping again? Everyone knows hes better and the last fight was a massive upset. He should be gunning for Gus

Everyone but Rockhold himself. He got shook.

Yea but unlike the other two guys, he beat Bisping already. And pretty decidedly. He should just move on from it at this point.

I guess thats what happens when you get Pinged.
<28>
How can he, it's not he lost by DC, he lost by embarrassing KO. I say let dem fight, preferably in the parking lot of a strip club.

I’d like to see Bisping go out with an easy winnable fight. The world already knows his run was a joke and he never belonged there

I would love to see Bisping KO this prick again...but I also do not think Bisping should ever fight again, its obvious that his right eye is worse than he lets us believe....in each of his losses the sequence to the finish started with a solid left out of his view...he just cant seem them coming and its obvious. As much as drama and fight hype is a good time...I do not want to watch fighters with disabilities put it on the line...just not right.

Luke is definitely being a wanker as usual...a bigger man would call out someone above him in the food chain.

I seriously thought Luke was going to be champ for a while

I thought The Chris was going to be champ for a while. MMA is a crazy sport. While i like The Chris for his legendary dismantling of Anderoid Silva, MMA fans are fools to think any fighter is going to reign supreme forever. I stick to my sig. Better to root against fighters, then to root for them.

Bisping did everything he could to avoid legit challengers while he was champ. And, I'm sure even he himself knows he got lucky when he finished Bisping in their 2nd fight. Add in the facts that Bisping has been brutally finished twice in a row and would probably like to go out on a high note...and I'd say there is a 4% chance he agrees to fight Rockhold again.

Jarl

If there's a hell, I'm going there based strictly on how much I laughed at that video.

There’s a 5 minute Dr. Phil clip on YouTube featuring one of the combatants explaining the incident if you want more entertainment.

I would love to see Bisping KO this prick again...but I also do not think Bisping should ever fight again, its obvious that his right eye is worse than he lets us believe....in each of his losses the sequence to the finish started with a solid left out of his view...he just cant seem them coming and its obvious. As much as drama and fight hype is a good time...I do not want to watch fighters with disabilities put it on the line...just not right.

Luke is definitely being a wanker as usual...a bigger man would call out someone above him in the food chain.
Bisping fan excuses

Bisping is a shit talker and he knows his 5 mins of fame is over. If I was Bisping I wouldn't take this fight and I highly doubt he will. He ran from the division and he will try and retire on an easy win.

Bisping knows he hit the lotto. Zero chance he give Rockhold a chance to avenge.

Same chance as Conor to defend a belt he was gifted. Zero.

Bisping don't wanna let go of that win. I thought he'd take the trilogy, but now it seems like he'd rather rub the salt in the wound forever rather than risk losing to Luke on a mission.

But the fan part of me wants to see this score settled. 1-1, both finishes. Let's see how Bisping does this time. Both coming off brutal knockouts, wanting to get a win, it's just up to Bisping to sign.

This could be a Fight Night headliner in any part of England if Mike wants. This fight would sell itself, and honestly, I'm more interested in seeing who winds up getting the better of who between two guys that hate each rather than seeing some other UFN headliner right now instead.

I like trilogies and this makes sense. We'll see if the UFC can make it worth Bisping's while and pay him well for it.

Back