Rockhold Issues Threat to Bisping: "Sign the Contract"

Bisping deserves an easier fight for his retirement fight. I don’t like this at all. They should’ve given him Belfort or Machida.
I agree and Rockhold is showing the world what a pussy he is....can't beat anyone in the top 5 so he picks Bisping...was a wimp!! Move up Rockhold like you said you would...give all those LHWs a chance to whip your pansy ass!

Bisping is a smart guy. He knows theres a good chance Luke brutalizes him in a 3rd fight. he also knows that loss will eat at Rockhold forever and ever. Like 20 years from now Luke will still probably be telling anyone that will listen how Bisping ran from him in the trilogy.

Rockhold could easily steal his sponsors, his girl, and his UFC career. Bisping got lucky once, but lightning doesn't strike in the same spot twice, he is smart to duck.

Bisping deserves an easier fight for his retirement fight. I don’t like this at all. They should’ve given him Belfort or Machida.

Bisping used up his easy fights. It’s not our fault he got his ass kicked by and old man, and lost the other two.

Oh you mean the post-fight interview after he'd just finished knocking a top-tier fighter unconscious by punching him in the face?
Yeah the one where he justified turning his back running from his opponent talking about he doesn't like exchanging with his opponents because he'd lose like that.

His fight against Glover was a walk-off KO....after punching him in the face....was it the first punch he landed? No, but you're really reaching here man, as the responses you've been getting in this thread should show you.
Responses show bias that's it.

kis333.gif

Gus KO'd both Manuwa and Glover who are very dangerous strikers. Gus doesn't hit as hard as rumble but he's certainly not pillow fisted and would rather wear his opponent out to gaurentee the win
Clinch knee KO for Jimi who is a dangerous striker but let's be real has no business being a top 10 fighter. And I'm a fan of Jimi. I'm just a realistic fan.

Yeah and the Glover fight? Poking a man in his eye in the first round so he can't see (in the corner in-between rounds you can clearly hear Glover say he can't see out of one eye) for the rest of the fight and finally in the 5th finishing him after repeatedly punching him on the side of the face he can't see. Yeah real impressive.

I'm wrong. Tell Gus to prove. Fight Volkan.

Yeah the one where he justified turning his back running from his opponent talking about he doesn't like exchanging with his opponents because he'd lose like that.

He punched him in the face and knocked him unconscious. You said he was pillow-fisted and can't knock people unconscious by punching them. I know logic is an enemy of Sherdog, but you're making an incredibly fallible argument, even for this place.

You mix up KO with TKO. Gus wears people out and TKOs them. Here's not knocking anyone clean out and sleeping them.

Doesn't matter at all. If he had pillow fists he wouldn't have knocked out 9 people with them

Slept Glover as well

He punched him in the face and knocked him unconscious. You said he was pillow-fisted and can't knock people unconscious by punching them. I know logic is an enemy of Sherdog, but you're making an incredibly fallible argument, even for this place.
He didn't sleep him. That's wrong. Yes Glover did get his brains scrambled but he didn't go unconscious.

And you have the audacity to talk about logic?

Why is gus' "pillow fists" even being talked about? Rockhold got slept by bisping and almost put down by branch.

Doesn't matter at all. If he had pillow fists he wouldn't have knocked out 9 people with them

Slept Glover as well
Nope. Bisping is the poster child of being pillow fisted and he was 16 KO/TKO.

There is a difference between punching someone so hard their brain slams into their skull and they go unconscious and punching someone over a long period of time so that eventually damage accumulates, they run out of gas and they can't intelligently defend themselves anymore.

I'm not even insulting Gus. If that's how he wins that's how he wins.

Quite funny Rockhold would post that. Because the last time they met, that's how he looked..

UFC+199+Rockhold+v+Bisping+2+v2_jRg06jJEx.jpg

And just a couple weeks ago...

giphy.gif

Bisping actually has a decent shot, so long as he doesn't get headkicked, Rockhold's boxing defence and offence aren't exactly elite, not to mention the glass chin.

nobody afraid of your glass chin Luke

What happened to 205?

Back