Rockhold Issues Threat to Bisping: "Sign the Contract"

source.gif

Wtf fights have you been watching?

Gus is not a KO puncher.

In fact, in his last interview with meghan olivi after beating Glover he said he had to fight smart (turning his back and running) because he doesn't want to exchange punches with fighters. He said he can't win fights like that.

He's KO'd 9 people with punches...

You aren't pillow fisted just because you don't have some super human Rumble Johnson type power. Gus clearly hits hard

Pillow fists vs chinny chin chin

I pray Rockhold pulls a flying triangle off against Gus. But sadly if they fight it will be a jab fest by Gus.

Lol Gus isn't pillow fisted wtf. He KO's Rockhold in round 1.

Rockhold got lit up with bispings left hook the entire fight, it really wasn't that flukey of a win. Rockhold just has no boxing defense.

Rockhold got lit up with bispings left hook the entire fight, it really wasn't that flukey of a win. Rockhold just has no boxing defense.

Pretty much. He has no head movement either, people keep tagging him/putting him to sleep because he backs up in a straight line. It's maddening.

Sadly the only threat here is to the safety of his model tier chin.

Bisping can go blind if he fights. apparently. He should not be allowed to fight,

Luke is salty as fuck.

Also, Bisping deserves a better fight for his retirement.

He's KO'd 9 people with punches...

You aren't pillow fisted just because you don't have some super human Rumble Johnson type power. Gus clearly hits hard
You mix up KO with TKO. Gus wears people out and TKOs them. Here's not knocking anyone clean out and sleeping them.

Not a fan of either... Just seeing one get finished would make my day. If Dana doesn't make this fight. #BELLATOR2020 !!!

Wtf fights have you been watching?

Gus is not a KO puncher.

In fact, in his last interview with meghan olivi after beating Glover he said he had to fight smart (turning his back and running) because he doesn't want to exchange punches with fighters. He said he can't win fights like that.

Oh you mean the post-fight interview after he'd just finished knocking a top-tier fighter unconscious by punching him in the face?

He's technically knocked out a lot of people out for having pillow fists.
Fixed.

Big difference between sleeping someone and overwhelming them because you've been jabbing them for 9 minutes straight. Damage accumulates over time.

Don't believe me? Check for yourself on his wiki page. Those are TKO victories with punches.

Mike wants to do his farewell fight in the UK. Since no suitable opponent could be found for this weekend he's seemed uncertain if he'll fight again. He did say fighting Rockhold was a possibility but he's had an "I don't know, we'll see" type of attitude lately. It will probably be a while before UFC returns to the UK and I don't know if Mike's prepared to go on that long.

Bisping should never take this fight, he should just harass Rockhold online the rest of their lives.

I'd like to see them in 40 years time have a press conference and have something like this happen. This happened between 2 CFL hall of famers - Dr. Phil even did a bit about it:

i Hope Bisping knocks out Rocksalt then retires to the good life with his family.

You mix up KO with TKO. Gus wears people out and TKOs them. Here's not knocking anyone clean out and sleeping them.

His fight against Glover was a walk-off KO....after punching him in the face....was it the first punch he landed? No, but you're really reaching here man, as the responses you've been getting in this thread should show you.

Gus KO'd both Manuwa and Glover who are very dangerous strikers. Gus doesn't hit as hard as rumble but he's certainly not pillow fisted and would rather wear his opponent out to gaurentee the win

Back