Rockhold is overrated on Sherdog

Honestly I think he's underrated right now. People just dump on him all the time.

This entire comment showcases how little you know about mixed martial arts and how much of an absolute imbecile you are. Screen shotting this post.

Will make any bet you want on the fight.
Don't be scared homie

Wow sounds like I've made quite the impression. Screenshot? I'm flattered.

Whether it be Rockhold who beats him or not. I'm always ready to gobble a nuthuggers tears no matter what party they join.

He is handsome and his girls are handsome.
What more do you want???

Conveniently ignoring the fact he had a type 2 tear in his MCL for majority of the fight against Romero, which would have severely impacted his movement and diminished his power. Without that he would've won 4-5 rounds, or finished him.

And who caused that injury? Himself? Lol.

Pure speculation. Whittaker has struggled with worse fighters.

I don expect to convince you of anything judging by your screen name. Carry on white belt.

Wow sounds like I've made quite the impression. Screenshot? I'm flattered.

Whether it be Rockhold who beats him or not. I'm always ready to gobble a nuthuggers tears no matter what party they join.
Fight day I'm tagging you in the betting post

I think he's properly rated. People ackowledge his defence problems but it is still undeniable that he's a fantastic athlete.
Also rocks one of the most potent top games in MMA.

Rockhold is going to get popped by USADA. Watch.

He’s a joy to watch, really enjoy his fighting style. Don’t think he looked bad against Branch at all. Only recent loss is to bisping who many write off as a journeyman. ( I guess he did too)
Look forward to his next bout, both of the participants are among my favourites

And who caused that injury? Himself? Lol.

Pure speculation. Whittaker has struggled with worse fighters.

I don expect to convince you of anything judging by your screen name. Carry on white belt.
All good buddeh, you won't convince me of anything.

He's 26 years old, I'd be amazed if he didn't struggle with fighters in his early to mid 20's. At the same age Whittaker lost to Thompson, Rockhold lost to a guy named Tony Rubaclava who doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

Since Rockhold's last impressive win in December 2015 against Weidman, Whittaker has gone on to beat Hall, Natal, Brunson, Souza and Romero on one leg. Rockhold got slept by Bisping, and rocked by Branch.

Your meaningless belt on an online forum won't count for much in February when Rockhold gets put away, carry on mate.

Back